• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 97ranger19

1. taillight help

i have a 1997 ranger 4.0 my tail lights will not work i have break lights, dashlights, turn signals every light on the vehicle works fine besides the tail lights and now the license plate light does not work also i checked the fuses they are good i replaced the bulbs i was checking the wiring...
  2. taillights

i have a 1997 ranger 4.0 my tail lights will not work i have break lights, dashlights, turn signals every light on the vehicle works fine besides the tail lights and now the license plate light does not work also i checked the fuses they are good i replaced the bulbs i was checking the wiring...
  3. tailights

4. Window latch

1997 4.0 have a new window latch for the extended cab pop out windows i just dont know how to take them off and put them on. please respond fast if you know how
  5. grille help

i saw a thread on here how to put the gutter gaurd on the grille to give it that billet look does anyone know where that link is
  6. help

i was driving home only about 5 miles and my check engine light came on and gradually all my lights interior and exterior lights went out everything gauges trans shifting rough (its based on sensors) went out idk what happened and ideas? 1997 4.0
  7. help

1997 4.0 auto 4x4 will it tow a 99 cougar less then 10 miles w/o a problem a friend blew the engine and just need to get it home?
  8. oil gauge help

i noticed today that it started moving then all of a sudden it just moves from L to inbetween H and L im not leaking and im full on oil cause ive been checking periodicly during the day any ideas on what would be causing it? 1997 4.0 ranger
  9. working on a sebring fml

i need help diagnostic wise on this car trying to help a friend out 03 4 cylinder Chrysler sebring it sounds like it is trying to start and if your in it you can watch the rmps go up to about 100 then die instantly so im thinking something with the fuel it has a half tank of fresh gas that...
  10. help no heat in michigan

hello, Im currently working on getting heat to come out of the vents. It deff blows cold air but no heat. Ive recently cut into the block box where the heater core is and swung and taped the blend door shut. The two hoses running to the heater core are both hot (thinking maybe its shot). The...
  11. whats the fastest way

to get to the blend door on the heater core it heats up jsut is stuck on cold and winter is here in michigan and i kinda need it..... please help 1997 4.0
  12. misfire help

what would cause my piston 4 misfire to switch to piston 3 then go back to number 4?? 4.0 1997
  13. misfire help

what would cause my piston 4 misfire to switch too piston 3 for awhile then back to number 4??
  14. Seafoam

what vaccum line do i pore the seafoam in on the v6 4.0 1997 ranger
  15. What vaccum line

Should i put he seafoam in 4.0 1997 ranger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad