• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 97BlackR

1. Interior measurements

Looking to see if anyone knows the measurements behind the seats, both all the way pulled up and all the way pushed back, in a '97 regular cab? I am wanting to put a sub stage in the truck, but having a hard time trying to decide on a subwoofer. I am likely to go either single or dual 8" subs.
  2. Surging and almost complete stop.

'97 Ranger - 3.0L - 5 Speed - 95,260 miles Just recently bought my truck, love it so far, mostly... After I've been driving it a few days, I've noticed a couple smaller issues that could be the cause of a bigger issue? Truck runs down the road, easily. Idles fine, for the most part. Shifts...
  3. New to Ford

I'm normally a Chevy guy, hate if you need. I recently had my truck stolen, so went looking for a new vehicle. I knew I wanted a truck, similar in size to my Blazer. Couldn't find anything with "low" miles in my area, all 120k+, spending $6k+. I ran across a '97 2WD Ranger with 94k miles, and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad