• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 94_Ranger

1. tailgate??

How do you remove the tailgate on a 94' Ranger, without taking the brackets off?
  2. intermediate shaft?

What is an intermediate shaft, and also what year 2.3's is it in? Can I remove it for more power (someone said I could)
  3. Help

What is the difference between 5.2 and 5.7 connecting rods? Will using 2.5 internals in my 2.3 raise the compression alot? I was thinking about using the 2.5 internals in a 2.3 turbo, will it work?
  4. Sensor??

I changed my air filter on my 94 2.3, and noticed some sort of sensor sticking into the side of the air filter housing, anyone know what this is??
  5. Help Please!

Where is the PCV valve located on a 94 2.3, and where does it enter the block?? And I have a question about an engine code, What is an octance service pin?? Because it is saying its bad.
  6. Engine codes

I have a 94' Ranger 2.3, and I just checked the codes. It says that my ocatane adjust service pin is open, what is an octane adjust service pin and how do I fix it?? It also say primary fuel pump circuit failure, the person that owned it before me put in a new fuel pump, and the truck runs fine...
  7. Turbo???

I just bought a T3/T4 hybrid turbo kit for the 2.3!!! It's a 94 model, I just need to know how much boost I can run safely on the stock internals, and do you know of any intercoolers that will fit into a Ranger without much hacking?? (I just rebuilt the engine a month ago).

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad