• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 93Ranger4x4

1. 93Ranger4x4

3.0-4.0

Got a quick question, Will the downpipes from my 3.0 bolt up to the manifolds on a 4.0? I have the ones from the 4.0 but was just wondering if my 3.0 downpipes would work.Same goes for the motor mounts, will the 4.0 mount on my 3.0 motor mounts or do i need the 4.0 ones?(i'll have the buy new...
  2. 93Ranger4x4

8.8/D44 Hybrid Build Thread...w/PIC's

sucks about loosing your job, i know exactly how you feel. Lost mine back in july and still havent found anything promising, i had plans of doing more things to my ranger then that happened. Just hope things start to turn around for the better.
  3. 93Ranger4x4

I'm gettin another ranger!!!!

Well, after careful thought and pleading with the wife, i'am able to buy another truck (work car is broke down and the diesel needs some brake work). Found a 1996 regular cab 4wd 4.0 5 speed, cruise tilt wheel, ICE cold a/c(which ive never realy had a/c so im in love lol) 155k miles.......Got...
  4. 93Ranger4x4

Bleeding My Brakes

Alright fellas, just installed new calipers and rotors and brake pads on my diesel. Only problem is, i cant seem to get the brakes bled. When i try the back brakes, i get nice fluid coming out, then i try the front and i get like a milky almost mountain dew looking color coming out of the...
  5. 93Ranger4x4

Well, the ole 3.0 finally gave up

I guess talking about throwing in a 4.0 finally made my ole 3.0 mad. Omw to a buddies house about a half hour ago it started missfiring a little bit, then all of a sudden i got a big whiff of coolant, then about 10 seconds later i look down at the temp(aftermarket) and it was clear up to 230, so...
  6. 93Ranger4x4

01 GT Seats in a 93 ranger

Just wondering if anyone has ever taken power seats from a 01 mustang or so and put them in a ranger and how you wired them to get power. My ranger is manual everything except the power mirrors.
  7. 93Ranger4x4

Eaton m90 Supercharger for the 2.9????

was just surfing around ebay and came accross this and was like :icon_surprised: wether or not its actually for the 2.9 idk, but makes me wonder if it would work on a 4.0 ohv.......:dunno...
  8. 93Ranger4x4

It's A Girl!

Welp, just got home a little while ago with the new addition to the family, a baby girl! Violet Reese born August 25th(my b-day :D) 8 lbs 1 ounce 20.5 inches long. Both the mother and daughter are doing really good. I just figured i would post this up and let everyone know!:headbang:
  9. 93Ranger4x4

Slave cylinder line removal

Welp, i've ran into a small snag. I'm gettin my 4.0 and tranny ready to swap into my 93, i'm replacing the clutch,pressure plate, and the slave cylinder, problem is, i can't disconnect the line on the slave cylinder. Says use the tool or screwdrivers and press the white plastic clip in and pull...
  10. 93Ranger4x4

Name that sensor!

Name that sensor! :UPDATE: Alright, i fineally got around to pulling the 4.0 and tranny from my donor vehicle. then i noticed it was missing 2 sensors on the motor and theres a plugin on the tranny(5spd tranny 93 4.0 4x4 truck) that im not quite sure what plugs into it as i did not unplug...
  11. 93Ranger4x4

Ranger hitch

Alright, i've got a 93 4wd splash that has never had a hitch on it(except for the crappy one that bolts to your bumper which does nothing but bow your bumper all to hell when u get enough weight on it). I'm going to goto a junkyard monday morning and look for a hitch off of a ranger(they have...
  12. 93Ranger4x4

93 3.0 to 93 4.0 swap

Alright fellas, the time is getting closer to doing my swap. I've got a 93 splash reg cab 3.0 5 spd 4x4, i've got a parts truck which is a 93 reg cab, 4.0 5spd 4x4. I just wanted to post here and make sure i know what i need and dont need. I know i need the engine, and the engine harness itself...
  13. 93Ranger4x4

Bad Vibrations

Well, my truck has a bad vibration around 55mph and higher. Seems to only be the worst at 55mph, go faster and it calms down a little bit. It's not the rear as i just had it redone with new gears, and its had the vibrations before i had anything done. I checked the u-joints in the rear...
  14. 93Ranger4x4

4 wheel parts problems

Anyone else having problems ordering through the 4 wheel parts website? I ordered a set of wheels from them friday night, webpage wouldnt load, no recipet no confirmation e-mail(still not one today either). Called them saturday after seeing that they ahd withdrawn money from my checking account...
  15. 93Ranger4x4

Newer style intake

Alright got a question about using a newer style intake with the removable TB. Do i need both the upper and lower intakes for it to work or can i just get the upper and call it good? if i need both, do i need to get gaskets for that year ranger? Any and all info is greatly appreciated, 93ranger4x4

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad