Recent content by 91stranger

1. 91stranger

Too much rust?

You're not a female so you wouldn't need a tough guy... May not work for you but it sounds like they are trying to get as much as they can out of her.... It leaks damn near every fluid it has which would be a big deal killer for most people. The shop should either fix the leaks and ask the same...
  2. 91stranger

Air Box Modification, More Cold Air?

so cars can run on water technically? I thought a car that runs on water is called a boat. HAHA
  3. 91stranger

What in the world can people be thinking?

I live by the rule of "cover your ass" or CYA for short. I put detailed notes about anything dangerous or needing attention in estimates. If it comes back in 6 months with said issue that is worse and they try to blame us for it, I can pull the notes on my computer and show them where I told...
  4. 91stranger

Too much rust?

It's not worth 5k..... Start at 2500 and let them talk you up. I wouldn't go over 3k for it since it is a standard cab. Pros that I see: -It's not that rusty for it's age -Body is in pretty good shape -Seats look nice -4wd Cons: -standard cab -seeps oil from just about everything that holds...
  5. 91stranger

Motherload of Ford Sierra XR4X4 Drivetrain Information Found

600hp on. 2.9?? I'd like to see that. Seriously, I'd like to see that.
  6. 91stranger

Turbos

Mmmm sour diesel.
  7. 91stranger

Motherload of Ford Sierra XR4X4 Drivetrain Information Found

Don't get a chub reading it now lol. That is one weird exhaust and header.... 6 into 1 then splits crapily into two a few feet from the headers... Euro crap is weird... Only thing nice about euro stuff is it's all metric...
  8. 91stranger

Ok I didn't see the part about October. What did she say when you saw the brakes now?
  9. 91stranger

When did you first tell them to not drive it anymore? You made such a big deal about how bad the brakes are after you told them to stop driving it but was that a week ago? month ago? year ago?...… It's hard to feel your pain without all the facts.... Some people don't understand that metal to...
  10. 91stranger

Would like to go 65 on the highway

i'd say its time for a new engine..... Maybe there's a reason it never got past 60k miles? Sounds like theres a lot wrong with the truck and it may be time to cut your losses before it becomes a money pit..... You can get better ford engines for a few hundred bucks anymore.
  11. 91stranger

Hey Ford!!! Screw you guys!!!!

About 8 pounds.
  12. 91stranger

Ya'll sound like salesmen now with all your new car talk..... Lets get back to the trash talk.. What the hell is an 8thton? Still waiting on that answer.
  13. 91stranger

Wow this is just boring now.... At least fight about something more interesting instead of "what if's" and acting like you know everything.... Let Rusty be Rusty and leave it be, heaven forbid if someone says something that 8thton disagrees with.... What kind of name is 8thton too BTW?? I...
  14. 91stranger

My 88 D21

Nice work. I will always have a soft spot for these old hardbody nissans. I had a 91 standard cab 4wd and it was a little beast... I didn't do much to it other than tinted the windows, 3" body lift and some 31's... Oh and I had to have the frame patched because it was rotted out on the passenger...