• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 91oldblue

1. Air filter questions?!

I bought a Spectre Universal Air Filter for my truck, and I am wondering if it will work, I have a 3.0L v6 and the guy at O'riellys didn't know shit. Some one help!!!
  2. My truck so far

I put cat-back dual exhaust on her, and then I got 16" rims with Firestone Destination A/Ts on them. I put the bed caps on the day before I took the picture. I think she is looking pretty good, what do you guys think?
  3. New ranger!

I got a new ranger about a month ago, and I was finally able to get some pictures after I painted the front bumper and grille, and fender flares.:yahoo: http://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee516/Thomas_Lingen/ There's the link to the photos because I am to incompetent to figure it out :annoyed:
  4. New Ranger!

I got another ranger! :yahoo: ive got pictures but i am having issues getting them up
  5. Birthday

Well today is officially my birthday, and my parents got me one of the best presents i could have asked for......Dual Exhaust for my 91 ranger :yahoo: , i will get some pictures when the sun comes out again.
  6. Am i crazy?

Ok, so i just put a new 3.0 in my truck and now i want to sell it, what im looking for is somethign with 4wd cuz i live in MN and well 4 is better than 2. i bought a new engine with 90k miles and put it in, the truck has 190k. its 2wd and a little rusty but trusty. what do u think i would be...
  7. Bumper grill guard

Im looking for some advice with making a bumper grill guard (bull bar) for my 91 ranger the reason that i want to build one is i can get the metal for cheaper than buying one from a company.
  8. Issues with a sagging box

my 2wd rangers back end is sitting lower than the front, other than the fact that it looks really stupid, when i put anythign over 100lbs in the back it bottoms out. also i would like the back to sit a little bit higher than the front is this a problem with my leafs? and recommendations?:dunno:
  9. New engine

Question for y'all, i have a 91 ranger extended cab 2wd with a 5spd 3.0, the truck has 193,XXX miles, and the old engine nocked like a SOB, so I bought a used engine from the local scrap yard for $100 out of a 95 taurus, the engine I bought has 90,XXX miles. Did I do the right thing?
  10. firestone destination a/t

so i have come upon 2 tires that i like, and unfortunatley, they happen to be the only 14 inch all terrain tires, there is the toyo open country a/t and the firestone destination a/t any tips, or recommendations are welcome

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad