86isuzu's latest activity

• 86isuzu
    86isuzu replied to the thread 1987 Ranger Electric.
    Wow! Those are both pretty clean! For being a truck that was supposed to be destroyed, there's a surprising amount left around.
  • 86isuzu
    86isuzu replied to the thread 2003 FX4 Level II.
    Here's my Marti Report. Pretty similar (no surprise). Was really hoping to find out how many came with the manual T-case
  • 86isuzu
    86isuzu replied to the thread Lebanon, Ohio.
    It's so brutal. Ohio seems to be a mixed bag though. I've seen some super clean examples, and some swiss cheese trucks. I'm hoping to...
  • 86isuzu
    That's alright. It was a good road trip anyways. I'm not sure I would've made the drive if I saw how it looked ahead of time. It'll...
  • 86isuzu
    It's beautiful on the outside though.
  • 86isuzu
    Here's some quick teaser shots:
  • 86isuzu
    86isuzu replied to the thread Rear Window Options.
    Alright then. I guess I won't be adding those to the project list.
  • 86isuzu
    Looking to buy the special FX4 manual shifter knob that appears to be unavailable everywhere. The truck I just bought did not come with...
  • 86isuzu
    86isuzu replied to the thread Rear Window Options.
    What's the issue with the side pop-outs? Was thinking about adding them to my 4-door.
  • 86isuzu
    Against my better judgement, I drove down there and bought it. This thing is a rustbucket. This is gonna be a long build...
  • 86isuzu
    Both of mine were 4x4s but I don't think there are any differences to your 4x2 other than brake line and springs. Run truck until gas...
  • 86isuzu
    86isuzu posted the thread Lebanon, Ohio in Northeast Members.
    Anybody in the Lebanon, Ohio area willing to take a look at a truck for me...