• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 86_Ranger351W

1. Long time stalker, finally decided to join to see if i could get some help and possibly help somebody.

That’s perfect….. I really appreciate this! Message me in private when you take it off and we can exchange info and go from there…. Thanks again Corey
  2. Long time stalker, finally decided to join to see if i could get some help and possibly help somebody.

That’s perfectly fine…. We are supposed to be getting a few inches of snow too. If it would make it easier for you I would be willing to take the steering box off of your hands, I know sometimes the pit man arms can be finicky to get off…. The $35, is that with the steering shaft or without?…...
  3. Long time stalker, finally decided to join to see if i could get some help and possibly help somebody.

Really!? :yahoo:…. Would you be willing to part with it? Or do you have plans for it?…. And if so would you be willing to part with the intermediate steering shaft that goes from the steering box to the column? 🤞 And of course what would be the price?
  4. Long time stalker, finally decided to join to see if i could get some help and possibly help somebody.

I’ve got an electric assist column mount out of a 13’ fiesta and a module that senses the amount of assistance to give by how much effort you are applying (from ebay). I saw someone on here doing the same thing but with a Saturn Vue unit (GM :bad:) and it requires a manual steering box…. I’ve...
  5. Long time stalker, finally decided to join to see if i could get some help and possibly help somebody.

I have read several posts over the years about headers, transmissions, and other options on my build. I have been working on this build for a while and due to "life happening" I've had to put it on the back burner for a while more than a couple times. I have recently been able to blow the dust...
  6. Wanted Manual steering pitman arm.

You didn't happen to find two of them in your hunt?.... lol...... I'm in the same boat, I'm converting my 86' 2wd Ranger to manual with EPAS to eliminate drag on engine and to free up some space in the engine bay but I have yet to find my needle in the haystack. Just hoping I would find someone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad