• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 86 4x4

1. 86 4x4

please help if u can

my little sister has an 02 mustang v6 and i was trying to change the front brake pads the other day and ran into a problem get the tire off and start wrenching on the top caliper bolt and wen i finally got it broke loose it just kept spinnin and didnt get any looser and the bottom did the same...
  2. 86 4x4

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

i think it looks good with just the bumber on it! sweet ass truck man not a huge fan of the lowriders yet but ur truck is winning me over on them keep up the good work!!!!
  3. 86 4x4

1st gen tach

i am not new to the site but this is the first forum ive ever used. so this may have already come up, but i was wondering if u can swap out a non tack cluster for one that has a tach and just plug it in and it will work or do u have to run new wires to hook it up? o yea its an 86 4x4 with the...
  4. 86 4x4

Wuts Up From Fl.

hey wuts up my name is drew i have an 86 4x4 with a 2.9 v6 5 speed and 31s and i like this site its awsome ive already learned alot from the tech articles and hope to learn more and share my knowlge :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad