• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 68amc

1. project hammered squarebody update

I made a build thread on here a while back, doesn't seem to exist anymore though. So i figured since theirs a legit mini truck section on here why not. I have a 92 long bed, 2wd of course, 2.3, 5sp. I'm the second owner, first one being an old man of course that died and i somehow got the truck...
  2. Let's see what's out there....

I'll make thread if people are interested... but here's my 92 longbed. Static 10/11 drop (7/8 suspension) 15" BBS on 155/60/15 smart car tires, eats tires with originally -11* camber, currently -7* camber with 4* eccentrics in to try and correct it. 16gal fuel cell in bed, frame notch, bed floor...
  3. Help?

Ok, I will add them to the list. Its really bugging me that I can't start this project yet. I got my colon taken out 2 weeks ago. Really sucks at age 19 lol. But do you have any solid instructions on lowering with fiberglass leaves?
  4. tweed

I have a 2nd gen with a blue interior, my headliner and door cards are a blue paisley pattern. If I get nice bucket seats do you think I could pull off blue tweed? Even though I did the headliner and door cards myself, I can't trust myself for seats and There is a nice upholstery shop down the...
  5. Bazooka tube questions???

I was going to get bucket seats and instead if a console just put a bazooka tube in the middle of the seat. I was looking at model number bt1224dvc. Wired to 2 ohms should make it 600w rms. I was looking for a decent ( value and quality ) amp that could push 600 rms. Any suggestions? Also would...
  6. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

Well the bbs wheels I have for it are 6.5in wide. Im not sending the rears out to get widened because that's alot of money. So I want a narrower tire to stretch it. I'm not really worried about max traction with 100hp at the crank.
  7. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

what do you mean pull the bedsides? I'm going to be running drop shocks since my shocks are old anyway. I'm going to be running a tire that's less than 6.5 in wide so I can stretch them.
  8. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

See my goal is low and slow. Its a stock 2.3 and is gonna stay exactly that way. I want my truck slammed to where you can barely get a finger in between the fender and tire. I already have 15in bbs wheels that im in the middle of finding tires for. I'm not looking for stock profile tires. I want...
  9. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

No it sits about the same. Mine sits way higher in back then in front.
  10. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

Ok, i can deal with the rivets. I got my bbs wheels today, so the drop is next.
  11. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

Was looking at drop leaf springs last night. Are they more practical than working on the fiberglass leafs?
  12. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

Ok, ill go under there soon and do some research. Im trying to hurry and get all the parts so I can slam this thing already. Just roll your fenders if you want to drop it
  13. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

What exactly do I have to do
  14. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

Can you lower trucks with fiber glass leaf springs the same way as steel?
  15. Help?

Does it matter that I have the fiberglass leaf in the rear? Thanks for all your help and input everyone. This operation will start as soon as I have a solid parts list and next paycheck. I work at a shop so I can do all the work on my lift

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad