• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4byranger2000xlt

1. 4byranger2000xlt

E brake drags?

The emergency brake on my truck feels like it drags even with the pedal released, and it doesn't grab any harder with the pedal down. I believe it to be the cable but I am staying in a hotel right now with no garage access coming up anytime soon and just basic hand tools. I don't care if I lose...
  2. 4byranger2000xlt

Mirror Swap

Will manual mirrors from a 93' fit my 2000? It looks like it but I want to make sure before I buy them. Thanks.
  3. 4byranger2000xlt

Oil Pressure Guage Problem

So somehow, the indicator on my oil pressure guage has fallen behind the littl stopper needle in the guage. So now I turn the key on and the indicator goes up, hits the stopper, and that's it. Its been like this since I have owned it but I want my oil pressure guage back. How do I get in there...
  4. 4byranger2000xlt

How do I wire my trailer brakes?

Ok so I tore apart my travel trailer and built myself a flat bed out of it. The problem I have now is how do the brakes wire up? I have two wires coming up from the axles, two down from the break away, and then the battery cables. I have no idea how to wire this up. Any help?
  5. 4byranger2000xlt

Exploded view

Thats one of the better ones I have found. It is from the autozone online repair guides.
  6. 4byranger2000xlt

Exploded view

7. 4byranger2000xlt

Dana 44 Axle Shafts

I have a Dana 44 out of a 1979 Bronco. The drivers side axle and stub shaft are destroyed and I am searching for a replacement. Which vehicles could I remove them from that would be the same length and spline count? Thanks.
  8. 4byranger2000xlt

Alternator Welder

Has anybody actually tried this? Just wondering how well it works and all. I plan on doing an install on my 2000 in the next week or so. http://home.comcast.net/~t.molnar/Obwelder1.htm
  9. 4byranger2000xlt

Dana 44 Questions

Ok so I have a Dana 44 out of a 1979 Bronco that I plan on installing under my 2000 Ranger along with the 31 spline 9". My question has to do with coil buckets. I would like to keep the spacing of the buckets on the axle for the added stability. So that means I need wider mounts at the frame...
  10. 4byranger2000xlt

Snow Plow On A 2000

Does anyone have any pictures of a plow mount for one of these trucks? I am building a plow for mine and I have some ideas on how I would make it but would like to see how some others look. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad