• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2drxploder

1. 2drxploder

up grade of a steering column

Explorer works i swapped a 98 tilt, pats, and auto column into a 99 ranger with no pays and a manual. Swapped the manual peices over to expo column along with ignition cylinder. Easy. Expo wheel seems larger diameter than ranger wheel. I did not measure to find out 4 sure
  2. 2drxploder

Fast & Furious 9

West Virginia? It has been awhile, but I'm pretty sure deliverance takes place in Georgia Also I've seen all fast n furious movies, they are ok. Definitely not the best, but it has some cool automotive and action scenes, so I watch them.
  3. 2drxploder

Worlds biggest potato gun

There is alot of content in general that is not ranger related. I thought it fit well into "general discussion". Here is fine. You like it here and have the authority to move it, and have already thrown your flag. Yall have a goodnight
  4. 2drxploder

I look at 3 threads, general, v8swap, n tailgate. I agree with the kitty above, dirtmans post entertain me. And as far as being a support member, I will not be renewing that. Just so im clear. That is drainage system I installed at work (you know to feed my family and such). It is NOT a gun...
  5. 2drxploder

Not sure how to do that or y I even would. Besides someone has to make decisions on where I want content that I post. I can't get it right.
  6. 2drxploder

As mentioned, you don't want my potatoes, and mine is powered by gravity. And I got moved to entertainment? I assure you, I dont install cast-iron for entertainment
  7. 2drxploder

Made it myself
  8. 2drxploder

Anybody use security cameras in/on their house?

100 a year with ring, adds more or unlimited storage, also lifetime warranty on ALL ring products you own / register, as well as 10%off at ring edit, storage is extended to 60 days, plus a few more bells and whistles in app i forgot to mention
  9. 2drxploder

Anybody use security cameras in/on their house?

got ring doorbell and floodlight. work well enough for what i need.
  10. 2drxploder

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

pulled the permit to start 32x36x14 shop today, also replaced #5 plug and wire, still getting a misfire. in the temp. garage she went. will probably sit until i finish the shop.
  11. 2drxploder

Redcat axe edition

it arrived today, l bought 3s lipos, they r too much its fast but not needed. my bro had some 5200 2s lipos worked like a dream. also top heavy with 3s. overall this thing is a BEAST. i drove it hard, just scratched the body! first upgrades will be better tires, probably 2.2s, with some brass...
  12. 2drxploder

My New House & Workshop

let my try my luck before i google this, may even wait a few responses: ohm's law.... that is/ has something to with the: the eagle flew over the indian and rock right? (E = IxR) where you can plug n play 2 variables, to solve for the third? im a plumber by trade, pretty sure my pay gets cut if...
  13. 2drxploder

Say something about the person above you

needs a v8 in their ranger
  14. 2drxploder

softening Rc tires

boil foam for 1 minute