• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2drxploder

1. 2drxploder

How low would you say?

C-notch for the rear? Did not think this was necessary for the 4/5. I am currently running the expo rear with no notch
  2. 2drxploder

Considering a carb’d or Sniper v8 swap in 2002 with PATS

I'm running sniper on my 99 v8swap ranger. Install was easy.
  3. 2drxploder

How low would you say?

Bags are too expensive. And have no desire to drag frame with this truck. @snoranger your truck looks lower thin my current setup but i like it. How do you like djm kit? Ride ok? Anyone know how this works with explorer rear-end? The front springs barely sagged with v8 weight Trying to get...
  4. 2drxploder

How low would you say?

I have 99 ranger reg cab v-swapped, coil spring front end truck. Current suspension is cut 1 entire coil off front springs, and rear is expo swapped rear-end in expo configurations with a lift shackles to raise up slightly, was too low with just swap. I like this height or maybe slightly lower...
  5. 2drxploder

5.0 Performance Upgrade Options.

Sniper has a bad reputation. I had a bad unit out of the box. 2nd unit just fine, love it. Been the dd for over a month, while the 250 gets repairs. A proper install is essential. Looking back I should have got the termx. I have a full-size bronco I'm reviving, May put sniper on it and get...
  6. 2drxploder

Think what you want. My tbi will be happy with any cam/head combo. For roughly 600hp. Try that with an expo ecu running things. It can work, but will cost alot more than sniper. Plus I have 2-step, nos controls, and several other options available with it. Not saying it's right for everyone, but...
  7. 2drxploder

8.8 lsd + upgrade options

So the expo 8.8 in the ranger is a little tired. I've never liked c-clips either. So what options yall used/like? Replace clutches, aftermarket lsd? Would definitely like it to be 2 tire fryer. Hit n miss now. 2wd v-8 swapped t5. 3.73 I think
  8. 2drxploder

New tools you've bought recently?

6in. Digital caliper, feeler gauges, oe style hose clamp tool
  9. 2drxploder

Wanted A9l foxbody ecm

looking for an a9l ecm. trying to get the bronco back going it has a painless 5.0 swap harness i think it it 90-93 mustang 5.0 ecm
  10. 2drxploder

Here are actual comparison pictures of the Torque Monster, Ford Motorsport, and OBX Headers.

what headers are you going to? the obx wont fit the twisted wedge heads?
  11. 2drxploder

I'm running bcam,1.7 roller rockers, 347 in a 99 ranger, w tm headers. Was not happy with it. Switched to a carb manifold, distributor, and a holley sniper 1st gen. WOW what a difference! They recently released a 2nd gen sniper efi, don't know much about it though. Something to think about, and...
  12. 2drxploder

Truckspotters

Bullnoze f100 sitting behind my brothers house. I want this truck. Knocked on the door, no answer. Truck looked pretty solid, I just peeked tho.
  13. 2drxploder

New tools you've bought recently?

got a HF nut rivet gun, yet to try out, and small wire burshes, along w/ few other el-cheapo things while cruising the aisle of new HF store. also scored a brand new dremel with flex shaft and nice aluminum case-gifted to me! my brother has also been using the shop for his mustang and he...
  14. 2drxploder

What did YOU do today?

started repairing the rc crawler. it had a short-term position as a submarine then sat for 2 years. cleaning axles, regrease, new bushings, and a new motor esc combo cuz i got one. redcat gen8 axe. the little axle parts are freaking awesome! this model even has portals!
  15. 2drxploder

Plug wires for TM headers on 5.0 swap

ok still fighting this gremlin. the accel ceramic wires were a waste of money. anyone can chime in here? ive tried different "socks", wires, plug boot angles, changed routing. all have the same result, burning rear cylinder on driver's side

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad