• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1988xltsupercabranger

1. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

No, some one else is getting whole body but floor is pretty rotten
  2. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

I know that, my 88 is good now but In a few years 😶
  3. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

Hate to see these 1gen die in the yard, someone will get her I feel it👌
  4. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

I doubt it, I was told it ran dry on oil when I bought the truck for the transmission swap.
  5. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

I'll check tomorrow, I do have dash but I think it's pretty tore up. I'll get pics of both
  6. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

😂 My daily doesn't even have a stock one. Hope ya find one
  7. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

It's torn, might be better to get a rubber/plastic plug from a hardware store.
  8. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

30 mins south of Waldorf MD
  9. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

I've a 87 short bed single cab 4x4 I need gone. Good frame, bed, doors, glass, axles. Cab floor is rotted, a4ld torque converter is bad. Anything you need just ask. It's going to the scrap in a few weeks.
  10. 2.9 only starts in "clear flooded engine mode"

First off, thank you for your help thus far @RonD All new injector wiring and connectors which fixed the short, remanufactured injectors from AUS Injection, and a Cardone ECU. It's still dumping fuel 😵‍💫 Fuel injector bank 1 (1,2,4) to pin 58 & bank 2 (3,5,6) to pin 59 wiring is verified...
  11. 2.9 only starts in "clear flooded engine mode"

Bingo, both banks are shorted out
  12. 2.9 only starts in "clear flooded engine mode"

I just pulled the fuel relay again and it idles with fuel sprayed into the intake. I was being stingy with the ether 😂
  13. 2.9 only starts in "clear flooded engine mode"

The 60 pin connector is clean, both leads look clean on the capacitor. I only see one capacitor. I was using ether to start it, maybe I should try fuel. Would my timing it at 3k rpm make the timing off?.spout was out as well. It runs really smooth at 3k rpm without the intake hose.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad