• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

09fx4guy's latest activity

• 09fx4guy
    You can also order them from Tasca parts if you want. I've had good luck ordering them from them. I took my originals and store them...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread 16 inch spare steel wheel.
    Thanks guys, I kind of figured that the sticker was there as a "we have to do this because lawyers say it is the only way to keep us...
  • 09fx4guy
    Hello, I have a quick question, first let me set the scene. I have a 2009 FX4 that came with the 16 inch aluminum y spoke wheels. The...
  • 09fx4guy
    I think that he meant having a remote fob to open the truck, not necessarily remote start. Although, if you look on Ford's accessories...
  • 09fx4guy
    Hawkeye, about how long have you been using the semi synthetic oil? If it has been a few years, I would say that any leak that develops...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread TPMS Sensor - 2011 Ranger.
    I am cheap, I will admit that. However, I do agree, if I had to pay at least 50% of the total cost to disable the system as compared to...
  • 09fx4guy
    Dirtman- I may have exaggerated a little bit. I remember when I was going to buy rims and tires from tire rack, they wanted almost 200...
  • 09fx4guy
    You did a fantastic job. I had to do some repair and rust treatment a couple years back for my 09. Luckily it wasn't as bad as that.
  • 09fx4guy
    Petroleumjunkie412- You can shut off the TPMS light? I am intrigued. I was considering a new set of rims and did not want to spring for...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread 2011 Sport 4x4 Lift Options.
    MikeG is right. The rear is the easiest part, the front is the crazy part. If I may offer my .02 cents... Let's get some info on your...
  • 09fx4guy
    Glad to see you have solved the problem. Next time, if you want to, get a differential cover from G2. As I can recall, it was not that...
  • 09fx4guy
    Sounds like the truck is going to need a bit of work. I do not think that the 2007 model's had a tire pressure system, but in canada it...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Bed/Body Rust Protection.
    Dirtman- I do use fluid film in spots that would be tough to reach, and I have no complaints. I didn't mean to imply that fluid film is...
  • 09fx4guy
    I'm not saying the oil doesn't work, but in some cases it is not the best option. My uncle had (IIRC) a late 50's chevy small block that...
  • 09fx4guy
    Fluid film will work pretty good. I've used it on door bottoms and areas where I cannot readily remove parts to paint. If you do not...