• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

09fx4guy's latest activity

• 09fx4guy
    If I may, I will describe what I did with my truck which helped soften the ride. When I cranked up the factory bars, the ride was really...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Switch from Torsen to Locker.
    I went the same route as gw33gp, and put a Torsen in the front, and have NEVER regretted it. I would go that route before I start...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Bigger fuel tank.
    If you need to carry extra gas, carry a good gas can. I toyed with the idea of an extra tank that will sit where the spare is, and hook...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread "Barn" find '95.
    Now that's a keeper. I am very sentimental when it comes to keeping vehicles that have been in the family. They usually only go when...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread I bought a High Rider....
    Get the heat gun, it should work well if the rubbing only occurs in specific situations. If you put the 4.10's in with the 31" tires...
  • 09fx4guy
    If you throw a toolbox in the bed and put some stuff in it, it will help. Not long after I got my Ranger, I had to do a panic stop on...
  • 09fx4guy
    That looks real sharp, especially the front skid plate.
  • 09fx4guy
    You should be able to replace the clutch relatively easily on the Ranger. And, you won't have to crack open the system. Sorry to hear...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Zimmer edition?.
    That sounds just about right. It should look even better with that lift / tire combo. I thought that might be what that was. Have not...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Zimmer edition?.
    That really looks good! How high of a lift are you considering? If I may say, it would be a shame to cut up or modify the truck too...
  • 09fx4guy
    That looks sharp, really well put together. I wish I could find something like that in NJ.
  • 09fx4guy
    Lucky guy. While you are in there, maybe at least coat some of the spots real good with fluid film.
  • 09fx4guy
    Real nice find. The last U pull I was at was not that nice to help do something like that.
  • 09fx4guy
    While you have the truck that far apart in the front, check the condition of the radiator core support. They can rust out at the mount...
  • 09fx4guy
    Avoid the stop leak, it does not work that well in my experience. If you have added 24 oz of refrigerant and it is still warmer, its got...