• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I are a redneck

The Jester Race

OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987, 2009
Make / Model
Ford, BMW
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Every once in awhile I do something that reminds me that I am truly a redneck. Today I got 3.
1. Went out to Pick 'n Pull to get some explorer leaf spring, instead I came home with 3 aluminum wheels. Not 4 but 3. Its not like I couldn't find a 4th one Its just that I didn't feel like pulling it off.

2. I had to pull the rubber off of the wheels(rubber+wheel= $100 each, Wheel= $15 each) instead of busting the beads and pulling the rubber off, I just pulled out my knife and cut through the sidewalls. It pays to have a sharp knife, although it ain't that sharp anymore.

3. On my way home I stopped at the gas station to get something to drink. Well I was driving my dads ranger which doesn't have cup holders, so I put my drink in the passenger seat and put the seatbelt on it.

I are a redneck.:icon_rofl:

What are some of your redneck stories.

-Jester

Blackdog455

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
140 4 banger
Transmission
Manual
number 1 was pretty funny. 3 wheels...wow.

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i are a redneck becaues i spend to much time on stupid websites that serve no purpose in life..:icon_surprised:

chapnutz_#1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
i are a redneck becaues i spend to much time on stupid websites that serve no purpose in life..:icon_surprised:
i agree with that statement...too many forums all the time

CJREX

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Sad but funny Red Neck family pic...

Looks like he's trying to put a nerve hold on her shoulder

Wifebeater

WNY964x4

ASE Master Certified
Supporting Member
Firefighter
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
72-03
Make / Model
Chevy,Ford,BMW
Engine Size
alot of different ones

PaleBlue90

Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.3,2.9 and 4.0
Transmission
Manual
i have wayyyy to many

triumphrider-1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford F150
Engine Size
3.7L
Transmission
Automatic
Every once in awhile I do something that reminds me that I am truly a redneck. Today I got 3.
1. Went out to Pick 'n Pull to get some explorer leaf spring, instead I came home with 3 aluminum wheels. Not 4 but 3. Its not like I couldn't find a 4th one Its just that I didn't feel like pulling it off.

2. I had to pull the rubber off of the wheels(rubber+wheel= $100 each, Wheel= $15 each) instead of busting the beads and pulling the rubber off, I just pulled out my knife and cut through the sidewalls. It pays to have a sharp knife, although it ain't that sharp anymore.

3. On my way home I stopped at the gas station to get something to drink. Well I was driving my dads ranger which doesn't have cup holders, so I put my drink in the passenger seat and put the seatbelt on it.

-Jester
#3...I'm guilty...a couple times over.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual

-Jester

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:they all made me laugh

1. i are a redneck cause my shifter knob has a hole through the middle for your fingers and the top part and bottom parts vibrate and make a loud noise so i stuck a pair of socks in there to keep them from rattling,

2, i are a redneck cause taking the revolving light off my roof invloved climbing up on top of her and bending over to take out the screws that hold it in, i just whiped out dads .22 and bang, no more revolver

mentalbreakdown00

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I are redneck cause I have toilet paper, duct tape, and a petersons 4x4 magazine in my truck along with potted meat and crakers and some mustanrd packets from various vendors

wizkid00104

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994/2002
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L/5.4L
Transmission
Manual
I are a redneck because I sat if my buddy's yard in a Toyota Truck bench seat with my buddy's little brother and drank beer out of a bucket we had filled with ice in the middle of March. He doesn't exactly live in the middle of nowhere either...

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
I mounted a deer head on my trucks camo camper shell "that was 6 inches too short for the bed" shot the truck primer grey with black overspray sport stripes, cut off my muffler directly under the cab (get stoned on fumes in traffic) 15ft whip antenna, and a system that was worth more money than my truck so I could get gangsters to listen to merle haggard and johnny paycheck in traffic over their systems.

But i'm not really a redneck, I'm more of a southerner with white trash undertones.

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I are redneck cause I have toilet paper, duct tape, and a petersons 4x4 magazine in my truck along with potted meat and crakers and some mustanrd packets from various vendors

You win...........anybody that carries potted meat and crackers in their truck over qualifies in my book!
you rule!

mentalbreakdown00

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
best fishing snack food besides vienna sasauges

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Sometimes I get too drunk on the back of the farm to make it back.....
Everybody should have some canned goods you can lay on the manifold for a few minutes to eat!!! you don't wanna go hungry!!! cuz you just never know what proof the shines gonna be.

Frank

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals