Home Ford Ranger Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum  

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Bulletins (Welcome, News/Announcements, Problems & Submissions) > Submit Info For Technical Articles > Submission Archive

Submission Archive Information that has been submitted and placed in either the Tech Library or On-Line Magazine.

Old 07-09-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
insane302cancan

Vehicle Year: 1984/2003
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger
insane302cancan is on a distinguished road
Default Direct fit Electric fan 3.0 liter rangers

So, A buddy of mine gave me a radiator, condenser and electric fan. I was originally going to try and get the fan to work on my B2 project, but it is wayyy too big. Luckily ive been wanting to swap in a fan to my 2003 Ranger. Well it seems the fan he gave me is a PERFECT FIT down to the width, length and coverage for a 3.0 Radiator (not sure if the same radiator is used on the 4.0's or not). It also is a snug fit between the tanks on the radiator (the shroud fits between the to tanks perfectly)

the only thing that needs to be trimmed are the clip in hooks on the side. With this fan, you have to turn it side ways. The Town and countries have a short but wide core, the 3.0 ranger has a tall and skinny radiator.

It is the perfect thickness not to hit pulleys and amazon sells them for 88 bucks right now. Its application is for a 2008/2009 Chrysler Town and Country.

http://www.amazon.com/TYC-621860-Chr...productDetails

I thought I would share the info
insane302cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')

SPRING ONLINE MAGAZINE!

Check out the latest articles

Want to become a Premium Member & not see these notices? Click HERE.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:03 PM   #2
alwaysFlOoReD
I want a belly rub...

Vehicle Year: '91, '94, '77
Vehicle Make: ford
Vehicle Model: ranger, ranger, f-250
I use this vehicle for: 4x4 race, 4x4, towing
alwaysFlOoReD has much to be proud ofalwaysFlOoReD has much to be proud ofalwaysFlOoReD has much to be proud ofalwaysFlOoReD has much to be proud ofalwaysFlOoReD has much to be proud ofalwaysFlOoReD has much to be proud ofalwaysFlOoReD has much to be proud ofalwaysFlOoReD has much to be proud ofalwaysFlOoReD has much to be proud of

Thanks.