• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Sven Pruett book

mermar74

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Has anyone got a copy of the Sven Pruett book How to Build and Modify Ford 60 Degrees V-6 Engines they wish to sell, or information about where to buy one.

enginepaul

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995, 2001, 200
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
No to the book, I never has one but did see pages from it. Most of the info there isn't much help today. One thing he showed was how to modify a hydraulic lifter to make a lighter weight solid lifter. That's good for high revving engines but won't do most people any good;and you need special push rods that you can't buy any,more. Another was modifying the rocker shafts - also no benefit unless you go racing.

We are working with old engines that are not suited for major modification because you can get more power with more cubic inches cheaper and easier. The last time I saw that book for sale it was about $100.00 and that can be better spent elsewhere.

To put it simply, you can get most of the info you need right here - so become a premium member and save some cash.

PS: This is the voice of experience, I have waste tons of cash in my younger days getting another horsepower that wasn't really needed,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals