Home Ford Ranger Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum  

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Truck Discussions (Not for tech help - Use Help Forums further down) > 1983-2011 Off-Road & 4x4 Ford Ranger's

1983-2011 Off-Road & 4x4 Ford Ranger's Show of your trucks, or post your build threads. This is NOT a help forum. Post your questions in the Help Forums further down

Old 03-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
97RangerXLT
Super Moderator

Vehicle Year: 1997
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT Supercab 4 x 4
I use this vehicle for: Putting wear and tear on my tools
97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to 97RangerXLT
Default My 97 XLT Supercab 4 x 4

enjoy.

AJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsm08 View Post
After a 5 year review of the work of automotive engineers I have determined that every last one of them is an atheist. Looking carefully at their work it is quite apparent that not a single one believes in intelligent design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc1024 View Post
Hey - we all have to help each other. Otherwise, we'd become an S10 forum and we'd all kill ourselves.
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...ad.php?t=13474

Last edited by 97RangerXLT; 03-18-2008 at 11:01 PM.
97RangerXLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')

SPRING ONLINE MAGAZINE!

Check out the latest articles

Want to become a Premium Member & not see these notices? Click HERE.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:29 PM   #2
Wicked_Sludge

Vehicle Year: 1993
Vehicle Model: Ranger, Flareside
I use this vehicle for: Attracting the ladies
Wicked_Sludge is a jewel in the roughWicked_Sludge is a jewel in the roughWicked_Sludge is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_Sludge

clean looking truck...plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnsb2 View Post
Dyno sheet or GTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Dave (B25) View Post
The call was for scantily-clad women. A Certificate of Boob Authenticity was NOT specified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Imahara
I'm not sure if we have the right stuff; I'm just hoping we don't have the wrong stuff.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Last edited by Wicked_Sludge : Today at 09:16 PM.
Wicked_Sludge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #3
Sprag-O

Vehicle Year: 1996
Vehicle Make: Mazda
Vehicle Model: B2300
I use this vehicle for: Disposing of Funds $$$
Sprag-O is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sprag-O

Nice truck... Now lift it

NNYOffroad.com

SSOffroad.com
Sprag-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #4
97RangerXLT
Super Moderator

97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprag-O View Post
Nice truck... Now lift it
lol, that is one of the plans for it, but that won't happen for another year at least. I am in school right now, and I will need about a year recuperation financially before I put the skyjacker 6" kit that I want.

AJ
Quote:
After a 5 year review of the work of automotive engineers I have determined that every last one of them is an atheist. Looking carefully at their work it is quite apparent that not a single one believes in intelligent design.
Quote:
Hey - we all have to help each other. Otherwise, we'd become an S10 forum and we'd all kill ourselves.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:12 AM   #5
97BlackBetty

Vehicle Year: 1994
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT
I use this vehicle for: D.D.
97BlackBetty is on a distinguished road

Im in school right now and I have discovered the cure for lack of money and truck parts. Its called TheRangerStation and they have this great section for buying miscellaneous parts. Needless to say I am gonna have one heck of a bastard for a lift in my truck.

Truck looks nice and clean. Cant wait till I get to go out and wax mine
Old 03-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #6
97RangerXLT
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97BlackBetty View Post
Im in school right now and I have discovered the cure for lack of money and truck parts. Its called TheRangerStation and they have this great section for buying miscellaneous parts. Needless to say I am gonna have one heck of a bastard for a lift in my truck.

Truck looks nice and clean. Cant wait till I get to go out and wax mine
yeah, those pics were taken this past Saturday after I washed and waxed it. And I do keep an eye on the b/s/t section. I got me a cd player from someone on here a few months ago. Right now, my mod money is about 20 bucks a month if I am lucky.

AJ
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-19-2008, 01:01 AM   #7
wahlstrom1
J-man HD Mech

wahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the rough

Ooh, clean and stock, lol. Wanna do me a favor and measure a couple things for me? just the center of hub to wheel well opening? I'm having a hard time finding a bone stock truck around here to measure from...Anywho, very nice looking truck and good luck getting it lifted, you'll love it.

-andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle M. View Post
LOL, wheres the loony bin, cuz we be crazay

Last edited by wahlstrom1; 03-20-2008 at 01:18 AM.
wahlstrom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:12 AM   #8
97RangerXLT
Super Moderator

I'll try to do that tomorrow Andrew. what part of the wheel well are you wanting it from? front, back, top? all three?

AJ
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-20-2008, 01:17 AM   #9
wahlstrom1
J-man HD Mech

wahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, and just to the top, from the center of the hub....I'm just trying to measure a pieced together lift on my truck. Thats a nice truck ya got there, kinda what mine looked like before I trail rode it and added a dent or two, and hit the moose....

-andrew
wahlstrom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #10
97RangerXLT
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlstrom1 View Post
Thanks, and just to the top, from the center of the hub....I'm just trying to measure a pieced together lift on my truck. Thats a nice truck ya got there, kinda what mine looked like before I trail rode it and added a dent or two, and hit the moose....

-andrew
and here is your measurement:

From the center of the hub to the fender right above is 18 1/2 inches.

Not sure if this would be relavant as the distance will be the same regardless of the tire, but they are 265rsomething by 15inch rims.

AJ
Quote:
Quote: