Home Discussion Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rides Readers Rides Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum

Off-Road Truck Of The Month

'boneshaker'
March 2014 OTOTM

Mini Truck Of The Month

'one'
March 2014 MTOTM

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Events - Recreation - Survival > Events Forum (Cruises - Trail Rides - Shows - etc)

Old 05-15-2012, 04:11 AM   #221
LIMA BEAN

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger SXY
I use this vehicle for: Doing dirty deed's dirt cheap.
LIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original_Ranger84 View Post
Hey Lima I think we all know how much you have been doing to get this thing going. And I applaude you or Thank You for your effort!
Thanks Nick, kinda sucks how hard I worked to include our Fairbanks members and that Caity was just as on it. That we got you two to meet way out there says alot about you both and I. Oh well soon as brat hands it back its border bound to the Canuks hahaha.

"You have come to take our evil black guns? heh heh be right with ya there mister."
LIMA BEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')

Reminder:

We're looking for participants to help move our banner from Alaska to Florida: Click HERE.

Click HERE to see the banner map.

Want to become a Premium Member & show your support? Click HERE.

Want your truck considered for Truck Of The Month? Share it HERE.

Don't forget to vote!

Old 05-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #222
multiranger
Praise the Lowerd!

Vehicle Year: 1990
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: Weekend Toy
multiranger has a spectacular aura aboutmultiranger has a spectacular aura about

I'll do some of the Ga Run!!!! Maybe pick it up in at the GA\AL lline and deliver it to a member in south GA!!!
89,90,92 Rangers combined to build one. 4.0L... Headman headers, polished Intake,Screamin Demon Coil, 3/4 suspension drop ,K&N Air filter, Hurst short throw shifter..17X10.5 & 17X9 Cobra R wheels. Check out my build thread http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64164
multiranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #223
K.Strong
Premium Member

Vehicle Year: 2010/2009
Vehicle Make: Ford/Toyota
Vehicle Model: Ranger (sold)/Tacoma SR5
I use this vehicle for: Clearing out my bank account
K.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRangerSir View Post
I'm still up for a meet at Dease Lake. That's 600 km or 375 miles from me and 650 km or 400 miles from Whitehorse. My Ranger is ready!

I also travel Prince Rupert to Prince George regularly. If Jim will OK some boat transport, I could get this to Haida Gwaii.

I'm going east to Manitoba in July, could easily get this to Calgary or Edmonton, (unfortunately in a Subaru).
I'm going west to BC in July for a week. Depending how much of my debt is paid off it well either be in the Ranger or a PT cruiser

Post in my build if you can lend a hand with a quad retrofit
K.Strong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #224
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle Model: Ranger FX4 Level II
I use this vehicle for: stealing candy from babies, and sometimes driving to work
--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah to Canada!!!! Woot!

Kirk, you better not be driving a pt loser!

I just got home from Vancouver bc, the gas price there was 148.9 cents per liter, which works out to 5.62$ per gallon here it is about 113.9 c/l which is around 4.31 a gallon

Sent from somewhere naughty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiranger View Post
I asked my girlfriend to measure it for me.. It's only an inch
check out my build thread
--weezl-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #225
Jim Oaks
Building another truck

Vehicle Year: 1983 & 1996
I use this vehicle for: Dedicated trail rig!
My credo: Happy wife, happy life.
Jim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRangerSir View Post
I'm still up for a meet at Dease Lake. That's 600 km or 375 miles from me and 650 km or 400 miles from Whitehorse. My Ranger is ready!

I also travel Prince Rupert to Prince George regularly. If Jim will OK some boat transport, I could get this to Haida Gwaii.

I'm going east to Manitoba in July, could easily get this to Calgary or Edmonton, (unfortunately in a Subaru).
Going over by boat to let Gwaii sign itis fine.

It would be great if everyone was transporting it by a RBV (Ranger, Bronco II, Explorer), but it doesn't have to be. I don't want a member to not be involved because their vehicle is down, or it's just a trail rig.

Check out my Blue Oval Militia Profile HERE

Follow Me

Vote For TRS In Top 4x4 Sites
Jim Oaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #226
Ak907Girl

Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle Model: F-150 XL
I use this vehicle for: Being a Big Girl!
Ak907Girl is just really niceAk907Girl is just really niceAk907Girl is just really niceAk907Girl is just really niceAk907Girl is just really nice

Sorry for the wait, been pretty busy, Passed Nick on the way, signed, pictures.... I was getting lots of pictures of the highway for you guys and love tapped the gaurd rail. lovely little scratch down the passanger side of the truck, I guess it's officailly mine now.

Nick and the banner.

(I'm uploading pictures and posting at the same time.....)

Stayed like that the whole 357 miles of open highway. Except when passing slow MOFOS!! and tour busses. ugh... tourists can't drive.

The Nenanna bridge going over the Tanana river (one of the larger more well known rivers)

The drive between Fairbanks and Anchorage is about 357 miles and can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours depending on traffic, construction, weather, and how fast you drive. Gas prices went from 4.25 in downtown anchorage to 4.35 in Talkeetna, 4.60 in Healy, 4.33 in Goldstream, 4.35 in Fairbanks.

The river down below.

Only a little bit of rain here and there, it was down pouring everywhere except the highway.
My windsheild was so covered in bugs I had to stop just to scrub them off.

Oh and the other two guys in Fairbanks never called me or anything. My boyfriend and I were going back and forth between Fairbanks and North Pole a lot and just chillin around town.

Last edited by wahlstrom1; 05-15-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Ak907Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #227
alwaysFlOoReD
Blang - not bling

Vehicle Year: '91, '85, '04
Vehicle Make: ford
Vehicle Model: ranger, b-II, f-150
I use this vehicle for: 4x4 race, 4x4, towing
alwaysFlOoReD is a splendid one to beholdalwaysFlOoReD is a splendid one to beholdalwaysFlOoReD is a splendid one to beholdalwaysFlOoReD is a splendid one to beholdalwaysFlOoReD is a splendid one to beholdalwaysFlOoReD is a splendid one to beholdalwaysFlOoReD is a splendid one to behold

Nice pics!
I hope I can make it up there someday when your government isn't so picky and paranoid.

Richard
http://www.fightforthefuture.org/
alwaysFlOoReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #228
MountainMike

Vehicle Year: 1993
Vehicle Model: Ranger Interceptor
I use this vehicle for: Truck Stuff
MountainMike is a splendid one to beholdMountainMike is a splendid one to beholdMountainMike is a splendid one to beholdMountainMike is a splendid one to beholdMountainMike is a splendid one to beholdMountainMike is a splendid one to beholdMountainMike is a splendid one to beholdMountainMike is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Oaks View Post
Going over by boat to let Gwaii sign it is fine.

It would be great if everyone was transporting it by a RBV (Ranger, Bronco II, Explorer), but it doesn't have to be. I don't want a member to not be involved because their vehicle is down, or it's just a trail rig.
i really wish I could take it in the Ranger, but the sad reality is there is no way it would be affordable to do. But at this rate I've got a genius idea to involve a little RBV-ness into the Jetta
Originally Posted by disciplerocks View Post
Ranger Interceptor at work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
WWTRSD?
MountainMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #229
Original_Ranger84

Vehicle Year: 1984, 1999
I use this vehicle for: Project, DD
Original_Ranger84 is a jewel in the roughOriginal_Ranger84 is a jewel in the roughOriginal_Ranger84 is a jewel in the rough

Awesome Pics, Wish i had snapped a few pics goign through denali, you could see the mountain almost perfectly!
Originally Posted by Myself View Post
"Tall Trucks, Small trucks, whos got the balls to roll with our trucks?"
Original_Ranger84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #230
Colin

Vehicle Year: 1998
Vehicle Make: MAZDA
Vehicle Model: B4000 SX 4X4
I use this vehicle for: Truck Stuff
Colin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMike View Post
i really wish I could take it in the Ranger, but the sad reality is there is no way it would be affordable to do. But at this rate I've got a genius idea to involve a little RBV-ness into the Jetta
zip-tie the grille to the front?