• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Room For Rent in Folsom, CA Nice place w/ 2 car garage 500/mo

87xjmike

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Or 575 if you want to use a garage space to park your jeep or car may have room for some tools if i do some consolidating.
-Located in the Sherwood apartments on Broadstone parkway (about ½ a mile from FLC School)
-Luxurious apartment living in 2bed 2 bath 2 car attached garage apartment
-Washer and dryer included in apartment
-24 hour fitness center/pool/spa
-high speed wi/fi internet
-Gas fireplace
-BBQ on patio
-Above unit is a model apt. NO traffic above us!!!
-The Room for rent currently has a nice dresser, if so inclined I can leave it in the room for you.
I’m looking to rent to one person who is clean, possibly a student and one who appreciates and respects the long hours of another who works full time and goes to school at nights.
I’m taking 13 units, added to the 40+ hours a week I am a busy guy and I’m never home. However when I am home I’m either in the garage working on me jeep, studying, or watching TV on the big screen. I enjoy snowboarding, downhill mtn. biking, offroading, camping, wakeboarding and anything else fun. I have a nicely furnished apartment and plan to keep it that way. I have a Cherokee prerunner that is stored in the garage along with a lot of other crap. So it’s packed. If you have a truck or car that you work on I will be willing to temporarily move my cars out of the garage for you to get your necessary work done. I’ll most likely get under the hood and help you out; I enjoy wrenching. If you have extra things I have a storage unit on the patio that we can store some of your things in.
Don’t mean to sound egotistical but I consider myself a pretty cool outgoing guy and would prefer a guy/girl equally as cool and easy going
$500 OR 575+ utilities
200 deposit willing to negotiate on this

give me a call
916-834-2836

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals