• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

What to get at Best Buy?

Woods-Rider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I've got this $30 gift card to Best Buy and dont know what to get with it. i dont really wanna spend more that that and cd's are out of the question since i steal all my music from the internet. any suggestions?

ZSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I like to walk into the store with my eyes closed and point. Recently released DVD's? Computer games? Playstation?

lil_Blue_Ford

TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.9L
Transmission
Manual
Can't help ya cuz I refuse to shop there after they fawked me on two warranties.

stegomon

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987/1990
Make / Model
fords and only
Transmission
Manual
is there any thing in that place under $50

ZSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I think they still sell some candy. Buy $30 worth of candy.

Woods-Rider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
lol, i know. i was browsing online and couldnt find much under $50 except for cables and such. a DVD may have to be it, but in reality i steal those too lol. im a bad person.

Psychopete

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
i steal all my music from the internet. any suggestions?
As an active musician, I honestly have no problem with that, especially if it's just someone who wants to check it out. If you don't like it, you shouldn't be obligated to pay for it. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't feel this way.

On the other hand, I am all for supporting the artist for their time and hard work. If there's a particular CD that I really like, and listen to frequently, I will buy it because it's worthy of my spending. Or, if I've already bought it, but lost it or ended up stolen... CD prices are rediculous, though.

I'd probably buy a video game. I'm actually stuck on the last level of Scarface, fun game, but I have no clue how I got past some parts with no cheats. =/

Pete

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Honestly, it's massively difficult to make anything significant as a musician. There really isn't any excuse for stealing the stuff. Do the math -- union scale is $75 per hour per person. If you don't have recordings to sell, how many 3 hour gigs do you need every week to clear $25,000? Keep in mind that almost all gigs are Friday and Saturday nights, so if you need more than two a week, you're SOL. Or you're selling recordings.....which is kinda pointless if people steal them.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I got sick of spending $15 to get a CD with maybe 2 good songs on it. Of course other than the couple they play on the radio the rest of them are a crapshoot, and if you don't like it you are still stuck with it. Hence why I got dual exhaust and have had the radio on maybe half a dozen times since I picked it up 2 weeks ago.

stegomon

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987/1990
Make / Model
fords and only
Transmission
Manual
damn it...speekin of cheetin on games...i want a game shark or codebreaker for ps3....but nothin

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Then DON'T BUY THE CD. Just don't steal it either. No one MAKES you listen to them.

You can never make an argument that a specific CD is a necessity. Do without, or better yet, make your own music.

There are quite a number of tracks legitimately available on the Web. Just not often by the top 40 "artists" (and I use that term loosely there). If you have to have the latest thing, pay for it.

And there is always iTunes or singles if you really must have single tracks.

There is NO EXCUSE FOR STEALING ENTERTAINMENT. It has value. If you don't believe that, MAKE YOUR OWN. Ain't so easy, is it?

BobR

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ferd
Transmission
Manual
a mouse, batteries, or wait and sooner or later you'll need wires for something.

Bob

Natedog

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Manual
New mouse of keyboard, mousepad, etc

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Then DON'T BUY THE CD. Just don't steal it either. No one MAKES you listen to them.

You can never make an argument that a specific CD is a necessity. Do without, or better yet, make your own music.

There are quite a number of tracks legitimately available on the Web. Just not often by the top 40 "artists" (and I use that term loosely there). If you have to have the latest thing, pay for it.

And there is always iTunes or singles if you really must have single tracks.

There is NO EXCUSE FOR STEALING ENTERTAINMENT. It has value. If you don't believe that, MAKE YOUR OWN. Ain't so easy, is it?

I don't steal, I don't buy CD's very often and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what why people want to buy music by the song rather than by the album, and if they find a free place to get it in the meantime...

LearjetMinako

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 140ci
Transmission
Manual
Get a music cd that has a song or two that you like. Or better yet, get a new LED 3watt Maglite. I don't know if BestBuy does sell one, but I picked up one for 25.99 and love it. Besides, it can be used to beat somebody in the head with.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals