• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hey. I'm new. This is my b4000

mountain_bikor

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Just got my truck not to long ago, 98 b4000, auto, and I love it. I'm on my phone right now so I'm not really sure how to post pics from it but that's coming lol. I just put 31x10.5x15 Bf all terrain ko's on it. It's only a 2wd but it still loves the mud. And obviously handles it awesome too. Got a video of me drifting in some field, but again, not sure how u het that on YouTube. I have that classic ford power str whine, but apparently ford says it can be fixed by a flush and this additive they sold me that stays in the system and will constantly clean it as it runs. Paid twelve bucks for it up here in Canada, so it's probably like five bucks for u guys in the states.

I'll let u guys know how or if it works ha ha

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals