• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Let's See Your Wire'n

Buckeye Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I have a 95 Ford Ranger 4x4 2.3L. I have some baja lights on my bumper, getting ready to install some lights inside my grill, and roll bar is being worked on. I just want to see how you guys all wire up your lights or whatever in your truck. Let's see what yall got I need some Ideas... Also on the roll bar i will be running 2 lights off of them. I want the big circle kinda lights but dont know what wattage to go... Whats your suggestions and what kind of wire/in line fuse or relay should I be use'n..

Let's See What Y'all Got!!!

TeamExploder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV+SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Well for the lights on the bumper, I can't get pics of my explorer at the moment but what I had done was run wire behind the grill to the battery then across the top above the radiator (can't think of its name) and while running the wires across there I used those pull tie things to keep wires in place then up along the inside fender with more of those pull ties, and then ran them in behind the fender behind the door hinge like and pulled out the kick panel under the dash and ran wires there and to a toggle switch under the dash then replaced the kick panel so no wires were showing. Hopefully I can get some pics to show. good luck.

by the way your myspace link don't work right.

Buckeye Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Ya I know the myspace link doesnt work it got deleted some how... I just now made a new one and the link on here is now updated

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals