• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ohio summer meet aug 6,7,8

evilclown312

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Ok guys, Though i would go ahead and post this up im not sure how many people are actually interested but im hoping for quite a few!

The meet will be held August 6,7,8. The actual meet will be on the 7th. Friday night we will arrive and setup camp, get some food and BS a little. Saturday i figure we can meet up around 11 to go tubing or canoeing which ever you prefer after that i figure we can chill out grille up some food, and then get some pictures of the truck. Sunday we can hang out in the moring and the roll out late morning early afternoon. Maybe sometime in the middle of this we can do some fishing or somthing!

I just need to find out who is interested in comming and if you really think you will be able to make it!

We will be camping at Pleasant hill lake. We stayed there last summer and i think everyone was happy with it.

Pleasant Hill Lake Park
3431 Rt. 95
Perrysville, OH 44864

Phone Number(s)

Toll-Free: (877) 363-8500
Local Number: (419) 938-7884

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals