• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

So Cal Ranger Club?

recklessabandonman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 L
Transmission
Automatic
I went to the InNOut in Walnut a few weeks ago, and saw a grip of Rangers and an f150 having a meetup. My coworker usually goes on wednesdays to a beemer meet every wednesdays, and see them there too, but I went tonight, and no dice. Can't find them on here or rangerforums. Anyone a part of them of know of them?

DANGER4.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
probably dezertrangers, were they all bro'ed out prerunners?

recklessabandonman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 L
Transmission
Automatic
probably dezertrangers, were they all bro'ed out prerunners?
Yeah, when I saw them, they all looked like baja 2WD.

Looks like it was them. They seem to change where they meet every week but I'm not into desert racing and such, and I doubt anyone has a second gen that could help me out with parts and such.

Last edited:

Viper Command

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2x'97-'88-'98-'
Make / Model
Ranger,Ranger,
Engine Size
3.0,4.0OHV 2.9, 4.6DOHC, 4.0SOHC
So why dont we start our own rvb group?

Calitecas

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I live near Pasadena, CA and travel around from Valencia to Brea to Long Beach for work. I see a few other ford/ranger/rbv around but have never been able to meet up with any one...mostly cause i don't know anyone into ranger as much as I am...if anyones intersted .....I'd be down

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
I live near Pasadena, CA and travel around from Valencia to Brea to Long Beach for work. I see a few other ford/ranger/rbv around but have never been able to meet up with any one...mostly cause i don't know anyone into ranger as much as I am...if anyones intersted .....I'd be down
Avoid Arcadia, the area is a trash in terms of residents.... a lot of the asian residents there (not all, but a lot) treat white americans like shit, they used to rub my head when I was younger because I was blonde.... (they think its goodluck), pisses me off.... "After that action, I might as well make you rub your own rectum from the inside".... grrr...

If I am ever in California again though, I am in!

Viper Command

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2x'97-'88-'98-'
Make / Model
Ranger,Ranger,
Engine Size
Where would we all meet up? Hell I'm up by Lake Arrowhead, but I drive to rancho cuc. M-F, we are a bit scattered. What city is in the heart of us, and a cheap location to hold our meets at?

My dad was head of security for spectrum minis in the early '90s, so I was raised at truck runs, shows, meets, and races.

Would we only have 4X4s or be open to 2wds and street show trucks as well?
We would also need to vote on a name that fits us all, and also come up with a logo and or design scheme.
We would need to elect officials such as president, VP, treasure, event coordinator, security, secretary, any other office positions that I am forgetting at the moment?

If we do go through with this and we want to become more well known, and basically gain more members. We should attend off road events like king of the hammers, baja races, and community clean ups, and that could also land us company sponsorships.

What do you guys think?

Or we could meet up just to go off roading.

Last edited:

recklessabandonman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 L
Transmission
Automatic
I think we should just meet up first, find a place around here for us rbv guys. I know there's a guy from Upland, and I'm in Ontario, we can find a few more guys and then some place to hang. I think the 2wd and street guys should be allowed to come too.

Oh and sorry I didn't get back to you Jeff, I still haven't figured out with broncoii.org. I think the old server might have crashed or something, and he;s still trying to restore it.

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
Try meeting up at the Santa Anita racetrack parking lot, there is a lot of places to go in Arcadia, avoid the residence though.

Also try the Santa Anita Park, its open, big parking lot, and clean. If not? try in the marsh areas of middle CA, about 100 miles due west, near bigbear mountain, good offroading there!

Viper Command

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2x'97-'88-'98-'
Make / Model
Ranger,Ranger,
Engine Size
Try meeting up at the Santa Anita racetrack parking lot, there is a lot of places to go in Arcadia, avoid the residence though.

Also try the Santa Anita Park, its open, big parking lot, and clean. If not? try in the marsh areas of middle CA, about 100 miles due west, near bigbear mountain, good offroading there!

I like the big bear idea, but not too many would make the drive on a weekly basis.

On july 10 or 11 any one want to do a big bear offroad run, and meet for the first time?

WisdoM

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I like the big bear idea, but not too many would make the drive on a weekly basis.

On july 10 or 11 any one want to do a big bear offroad run, and meet for the first time?
I could more than likely do the 11th....I'm just down the hill from you in Loma Linda. Sounds like we ran in the same circles, I was into the mini truck scene for the better part of the 90's.

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
yeah, try Big Bear during the winter, there is about a 2 or 3 week season up there with plenty of snow, go snow drivin!

Viper Command

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2x'97-'88-'98-'
Make / Model
Ranger,Ranger,
Engine Size
Ok so far I have the wife and I, my best friend and his 97 4x4ranger, wisdom, and i think my dad w/ his 4x4 sport trac.

And I think sunday the 11th is best.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals