• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

new dodge?? maybe

DeanCampbell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Im looking at a 06 mega cab 1500 4x4 with a hemi with 199xxx for $13,430.00. is this a good deal, any problems i should know about?? how long do these hemi's go?

rangercrawler

Reaction score
keep looking, you can do much better, thats all I feel like saying

89PBR96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Way to many miles man Keep looking

Redjosh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 and 2008
Make / Model
dodge
Transmission
Manual
To much for it with that many miles. I payed 18g for an 08 3500 4door drw with a cummins and 6spd manual with 120000 on it.

Unless you have cash most banks won't finance it with that many miles. even mine being an 08 and 120k on it they where not to happy about doing it

jaymegriffiths

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
To much for it with that many miles. I payed 18g for an 08 3500 4door drw with a cummins and 6spd manual with 120000 on it.

Unless you have cash most banks won't finance it with that many miles. even mine being an 08 and 120k on it they where not to happy about doing it
haha i just got financed for an 01 cummins with everything but leather for 12k with 286xxx on the clock. the financer gave me a favor and said "unkown km on the app" tho haha

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Crappy deal, especially since it is a gas burner... That thing is worth about 5 grand. Definitely not 13k...

kemo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
pass on that "deal". 199xxx is a lot of miles for something to still be "worth" 13000. I dono how that thing is holding it's value, can only assume the year is helping it. Hemi's are big pigs on gas and oil... oye, imagine the routine maintenance you'd be running through since she has so many miles on her. the cost of ownership would be way too high. That engine probably doesn't have much left in it, same goes for the tranny. That'd be an expensive mistake.

I'm in awe that KBB shows about 15 grand for the thing in excellent condition, and trade in is half that.

Last edited:

steve63

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
nothing wrong with the new model hemi,but 13k for a truck with 199k on the clock,not a good deal

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals