• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New B3000 Owner

RichBeBe

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Automatic
I was turned on to your site from a user of another forum. I just bought a 94 2WD B3000 extracab, 3.0L, 5-speed. Nice lean truck and a good deal on it. I haven't owned any pickups since 1994 but when talking to someone recently my old Ranger was the funnest car I ever owned.
I had an 88 extracab I bought in 1992 with a 2.3 auto. I raced motorcycles back then and the truck had no power. I shared my motorcycle shop with a guy who built racecars and specialized in Mustangs. Well one day he got a line on a dirt cheap crashed SVO. I bought it, parted out the interior, rear end, front suspension, and some body parts that were good. I was up about $500 and I dropped the engine into my Ranger. It was a fun truck and I enjoyed it. I got into a minor accident with it and then it got some electrical gremlins and I sold it cheap.
Missed having a pickup as a way to easily haul motorcycles so I was looking for a cheapo truck and this one came along. I pick it up on Monday I am looking forward to sponging knowledge from you guys.
Whatcha drinkin? :icon_cheers:

mossyoak03

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
welcome to TRS

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals