• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

San Diego meet this Sunday 5/9

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hey everyone, I know Sunday is mother's day and all, but I also know that if you have to spend all day with your mother in law, you NEED a drink afterwards. Well that is where I come in. I am TRYING to organize a meet at Applebee's in Mission Valley this sunday. I am not open for suggestions to change the location, because i am organizing it, so I pick the place. :icon_thumby: Applebee's has a great happy hour, cheap food (2 for 20 deal) and a big enough bar to accomadate a good amount of people. I have already posted this same thing on Dezertrangers and Rangerpowersports as well, so if people are down to come shoot some sh1t, drink some booze, and eat some food, PM me and i will give you my number to give me a call. If no one shows up, thats cool too, I'm still going to get my drank on:thefinger:

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Here is the address from Yelp.com

7510 Hazard Center Dr
(at Hazard Center West Drwy)
San Diego, CA 92108

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals