• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Which bumper?

michowski

Reaction score
Well since I dont have anything available to build myself a new front bumper im forced to buy one. Right now all I can find is either the james duff bumper or warn. I was looking at the warn and really liked the fact you can add onto it like the brush guard, winch carrier so I can build it up in stages. But the james duff one is ready to go after bolting it on. Any thoughts on either of em and pro's and cons? Biggest winch id get is a 9000lb.

Ranger44

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
Well, I know that the duff ones come bare. How much are the Warn ones? I know the duff winch bumpers are around $500.

Ranger44

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
I really like the duff bumper over the warn one. Looks more useful.

michowski

Reaction score
I was looking at trs fab site and it says they have a winch prerunner bumper for the 93-97 in the works. It was almost done and it was last updated 8-29-07. Any idea were I can get info on this bumper, maybe some more pics and were I can get it? Comes with a skid plate as well for $400 so il be picking it up if it ever comes out.

94STXRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 302
Transmission
Manual
I want to say that james duff isnt selling the bumper anymore. I cant remember exactly if it was the prerunner or winch or what but I called asking about one of them and they said the stopped making them after the relocated, some design "improvement" bull. Not sure if they have them now or not.

94STXRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 302
Transmission
Manual
Nevermind^. I guess i shoulda looked first. They dont have the prerunner.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals