• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

new project truck... not a ford

cappin90

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998, 1993
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 460
Transmission
Automatic
its no ranger but the price was right...got a 75 gmc jimmy for 100 bucks, cleaned it up, put on headers, intake manifold gaskets, head gaskets, valve covers, a new distributor and brake calipers/pads. just finished throwing an old rancho 4in lift on it and some 32x11.50xr15s, which look tiny, hopefully get some pics posted soon.
o also its a 350 4brrl/th-350 truck with shift kit dana44/ 12bolt axles, should be fine for the weak 32's on it lol

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i have only ever owned fords myself ( a BII and an exploder) but i dont get down with any of that chevy vs ford crap. both can be made in badass rigs for whatever you wanna do, really any make vehicle can.....except a jeep, you gotta rip out all the jeep junk and put in chevy or ford parts.

that setup sounds like it's gonna be badass. a buddy of mine in highschool ran a k5 with a 305, 10 bolts, np203, had a 4 inch superlift with 35's....he could've put 38's on it with some fender whackin. the only crap he ever broke was from him gettin into wrecks. sounds like you got a hell of deal too, $100?? thats cheap enough for me to afford, have fun with your new toy cap

and throw some bigger meats under there

myranger26105

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0v6
Transmission
Manual
i got some performance plugs for a 350 sitting in my garage from my old 79 jimmy that i had i will sell them to ya

cappin90

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998, 1993
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 460
Transmission
Automatic
haha thats all right, new brake lines should be here next week and new gauges, hopefully throw up some pics next update

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals