• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

new to here, not new to FORD

bluebomber

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
been a Ford man my whole life. I used to throw out/ wreck my chevy hotwheels cars. my fav one was a '84 Tbird blue. I've owned alot of cars/trucks in the last 5 years.these are in order.
'86 Olds Delta 88 *never saw the road*
'84 Pontiac Parisienne Wagon
'86 Thunderbird 5.0 *the hotwheels car plays in here*
'92 Sable
'93 F150 2wd Lapis blue poly
'01 Crown vic interceptor *current daily driver*
'77 F150 4x4 300 I6
'78 Bronco 400M 4bbl,c6
'83 Mercury Cougar *current**replaced my tbird, as it needed alot less body work*
'92 Ranger 4cyl 2wd also lapis blue poly *current truck*
none of these I sent to the scrapyard, all were running, and sold them.

My family has had a few rangers, my uncle had a '85? 2wd supercab, my grandfather has a '93 3.0 v6 Lapis blue poly 2wd supercab. my brother a had a '84 4cyl 2wd that blew the engine, also had a '99 XLT Off-Road that I learned stick on.
My fav thing is to cruise the salavge yard insearch for "jewels" I like to see what people left for mods on thier cars and put them on mine. I also like to build vehicles that people go What The Heck?! when they see them. I dare to be different I guess sums it up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals