• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

went wheelin

goodrich63

Reaction score
well yall,
went wheeling yesterday in a buddy of mines bean field during all that crappy weather yesterday, had a blast until there was a small fire under the hood! shut the ranger down and found that my wiring harness that runs down to the tranny came unsecured and fell onto the exuast and the rest is historyl lol. we attempted to pull the truck from the field last night only to get his new f150 fx4 burried. after a lot of digging we got the f-150 out. and im going baack out there today and try to get ranger at least up to his house to repair the wiring that burnt.

It was alot of fun though lol

goodrich63

Reaction score
finally got the ranger home today, had to patch the wiring harness to the tranny were it caught on fire. blew the fuse to the computer and i think i killed the battery. was a mother to jump start it, when i got it home after a 10 min drive the bat was deader than a door nail

Twizzler09

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.2L/256CI V6
Transmission
Manual
sounds like you mighta had a good time, up till you caught yourself on fire, lol

Ranger44

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
Well Shit. LOL

JohnnyU

"Outlaw"
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevrolet
Engine Size
Ls2
Transmission
Automatic
Mike,

I've got those springs out. The main leaf is cut about 2" from the front eye. The rear eyes are still intact. If you can meet me some place close, I'll make you a great deal on the two packs if you still need them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals