• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Troy Lee Suspension

twonole

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm looking to do a lift kit within the next couple of months to a year(depending if a do a body lift first), I'm having a hell of a time figuring out what king of suspension my b3000 Troy Lee has. Could someone help me with this, I've looked under the front(torsion bar or coil spring), but i'm not very knowledgable about suspensions here. And another question is, if I do a body lift, are there brackets available so my rear bumper can remain attached to the frame for towing?

fordboi415

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
3.0V6
Transmission
Manual
your gunna have torsion bars, if you look under your truck right about where the front of the cab is you will see a cross-member with 2 bars running from that to the lower control arms. crank the tbars enough to level the truck and go with a spindle lift, with some 33s would look clean

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals