• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hello rbv enthusiasts

colin-pm

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hello fellow rbv enthusiasts! I have been silently visiting this site for a about four years now, but just now finally registered. I really love browsing the galleries and learning about members' modifications. I recently bought an '86 B2 4X4 which I plan to modify, thats why I'm here. I'm new to off-roading, but not to rangers and other fords. Over the years I've had many cars and trucks, most of which were fords (2 rangers). I currently have a '95 F250 for towing, blown '90 notch for the street, Turbo '88 hatch gutted for the track and '99 protege serving my dd duties. The B2 will be a toy for my gf, but I would like it to eventually become a little more capable off-road. I picked it up a week ago for $400 delivered, but it doesn't run. I posted in the elec. forum (no fuel pump power) which will be my first task for the truck. Next will be a 3" body lift and an economical suspension lift (explorer leafs and coils maybe) to fit the 33's a friend gave me. I've read and worried a lot about The B2 rollover problems and don't want to see my rig shiny side down. I think the explorer leafs along with all new struts will help firm up the cushy rear end. I also think that some wheel spacers and/or offset wheels will help. I guess for now I will keep browsing the forums and the galleries and watch as my wish list grows! Oh yeah, I also want to thank the people here that donate their time to this site and to helping others, this is a great community and a really awesome site.

edgeaholic (tm)

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger
Engine Size
4.0 S O H C
Transmission
Automatic
welcome! i'm an old returning member... i left with over 2,000 posts. now i'm back to square one, as they say.

LowNslow95

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome. Thats the reason I am here. My 1995 Ford Ranger XLT 2 wheel drive, just to see what every one else has done to their ranger of the same year/body style.

predator

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
welcome to the site!! sounds like you have some good plans for the b2!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals