• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Finally put together my stereo system

fordman49450

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I'm going for sound, not head bursting bass. I am running a JVC-AR860 Arsenal Series Deck 55X4. That is running 2 6.5 Infinity Component 6002i with adustable Tweeters. It's running 2 5X7's Infnity Component 6802cf with adjustable tweeters as well. For a little bass, I'm running a Audiobahn A8000T 1600W amplifier fed by a 1.2 farad Kaption Audio Digital Capacitor. powering 2 MTX 7000 10" subs in a sealed box. I just need to get everything installed and make a panel for the amp and capacitor.

Pistons23

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
geez, sounds like your going to be asking your headunits amp to be working real hard

ironman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
sounds like a nice setup you are going to be using a fuse panel box for everything right.where did you have you 5x7 going?

fordman49450

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
All run with 4ga stinger wire with Fuses on both ground and power

Soloassault

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
just a thought

first ditch ur cap and get a small kinetic battery, u will be much happier in the end, also i would suggest using a small 200~300 watt 4 channel amp for your mids and highs. lastly go ahead and invest in a 0awg wire kit. just your amp for your bass will exceed the capabilities of 4awg wire. and from my experience, you might consider building a larger vented type box for your subs, it will require less power to get the same about of sound resulting in less load on you batteries/alternator,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals