• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Boo Bash

Twisted4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
78, 400; 88, 2.3; 89, 2.3; 98, 3.0
Transmission
Manual
My wife and I and hopefully some friends are planning on goin down to the Slade Ky area the weekend before halloween for some camping and wheeling. Will be heading down that friday after i get off work at 230 and stay until sunday. The trials we ride are considered country roads so you MUST be street legal, or at least liscensed and insured. If the forestry guys are down there they will check you. If anyone is interested let me know and Ill answer any questions ya might have.

Jon
:icon_welder:

railman

December 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i would love to join ya.....but my wife wouldn't let me do 2 weekends in a row ( allready goin to Turkey Bay the 31-1st ) :D

hopefully we can meet up at another g2g in the near future:icon_thumby:

l8r, John

Twisted4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
78, 400; 88, 2.3; 89, 2.3; 98, 3.0
Transmission
Manual
Thats cool. I went down there once on a one day run, got home around 10:30 that evening, yet somehow i "told" my wife ide be home around 5 :icon_confused: Still cant figure out where 5 oclock was mentioned. Though after showin her pics and 85feet of winch cable layin in my bed, she finally belived that I was telling the truth when I told her I was stuck in a mud hole for 4 hours :yahoo: However if ya ever wanna go down there let me know, Im off at 2:30 everyday and off weekends and its only about 2 hours from home.

Jon
:icon_welder:

railman

December 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
well, Rick ( aka... svtranger ) and i go to Turkey Bay just about every other weekend :icon_thumby:

and here is the link to our g2g for halloween...

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60797

sadly i work evenings, but am off most weekends...so whenever ya wanna go let me know:icon_thumby:

and as for bein' stuck for 4 hours....i'm pretty sure that is the same spot Rick and i pulled out a 3/4 ton Chevy ( with a flat tire ):icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

l8r, John

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals