• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

radius arm brackets?

fenton mudder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
My 2wd 94 ranger has rough country 1.5" Leveling coils. The problem is that now my camber is off and i wear out the outside edge of my tires, and i found brackets on jc whittney to drop the radius arms down and that will adjust camber. but their 210.00 dollars and i was curiuos if this is the best way to deal with this problem or am i missing something. Thanks.

Last edited:

F150hybred

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Your idea is a little skewed. Camber is the leaning in or out of the tire. Radius brackets will not correct that issue. The part you need is actually camber bushings. They are available at almost any auto parts stores. If you take your truck in for an alignment at a COMPETENT alignment shop, they will be able to "straighten" things out for you. The bushings in question are only about twenty bucks... a far cry from the two hundred some odd that JC wants.
If you want to do your homework and maybe some of the labor yourself, a company that makes some real good bushings is specialty products. (link posted below)

http://www.spcalignment.com/

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals