• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2001 Dodge 4x4 cummins

wjldancer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dodge
Engine Size
5.9 Cummins
Transmission
Automatic
I have a 2001 Dodge 2500 4x4 quad cab with the 5.9 cummins. I'm looking for performance parts, like the Edgejuice with monitor #30101, wastgate, 4" exhust system, Superlift speed calibrator #33002 and will consider other aftermarket performance parts as well. My email is wjldancer@hotmail.com Thanks.

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Well the speed calculater is a waste of money, as the juice with attitude will do that for you already. Also I would like to applaud your decision on going with the edge and not the bullydog garbage everybody seems so hellbent on because of the commercials on tv.

Cold air intake will help out alot with the chip and exhaust, Knock the guts out of the converter for lower egt's, lots you can do but the limits mostly money. If you want to you can but a superchips programmer and stack it with the edge and it will really fly.

Easiest and cheapest way for more boost is to check to see if the line going to your wastegate is rubber or solid, If its rubber jam a ball bearing in it and its an instant 5psi of boost and will not hurt a thing.

FASS pumps are good if your going to be getting serious with the mods, Probably save your injection pump if your going deep.

Hope this helps.

jaymegriffiths

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
can u run superchips without the edge?
does it give power increase?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals