• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

anyone know of a good junk yard in NJ?

supz

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Hi all, I'm looking to find the name of a good pick you own Junk Yard in Jersey somewhere. Preferably central or northern NJ. I've been hitting up Absolute in Middlesex but they don't have what I want. Hoping someone knows where else I might try :)

thanks

dennis461

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Jeep
Engine Size
3.0l
Transmission
Automatic
junk yards

Hi all, I'm looking to find the name of a good pick you own Junk Yard in Jersey somewhere. Preferably central or northern NJ. I've been hitting up Absolute in Middlesex but they don't have what I want. Hoping someone knows where else I might try :)

thanks
What parts are you looking for?
I just bought a xfer case in north jersey, drove 130 miles to get it..

supz

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
well i have 3 cars so thats why im looking for a yard where i can browse. I need all kinds of stuff, plus its fun to look

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
what town are u in

Kingoverace

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
EFI 5.0
Transmission
Automatic
Hey dude.... I just finally located 2 Junkyards round my part of Jersey. I dont know the names off hand, but....
--Lacey Rd, betweem Harry Wright Lake and Dover Rd in South Toms River, might be called Lacey Automotives...
--Also on Rt 9 Comsos moved to..get on Rt166 heading towards Bayville, it'll merge into Rt 9. on the right with a white car on top...probably called Green Acres know...
Unfornatley, they dont let use meander the yards anymore -_- , but call in and ask for the parts, they will pull them and have them ready for pick up.

Map these places out first...lol bad directions...not sure where you are... Good Luck!!

Doom's Day Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
Hey dude.... I just finally located 2 Junkyards round my part of Jersey. I dont know the names off hand, but....
--Lacey Rd, betweem Harry Wright Lake and Dover Rd in South Toms River, might be called Lacey Automotives...
--Also on Rt 9 Comsos moved to..get on Rt166 heading towards Bayville, it'll merge into Rt 9. on the right with a white car on top...probably called Green Acres know...
Unfornatley, they dont let use meander the yards anymore -_- , but call in and ask for the parts, they will pull them and have them ready for pick up.

Map these places out first...lol bad directions...not sure where you are... Good Luck!!

thats bamber lake junk yard i know the omner in lacey and check cramers and kosbobs and i think i spelled it wrong hope it helps

Bamber Lake Auto Recycling
2834 Lacey RdForked River,NJ08731-5822
(609) 693-6500

Cramer Auto Recycling
2015 County Hwy No 542New Gretna,NJ08224-
(609) 296-4363

Kaszuba And Sons
15 Oak AveNew Gretna,NJ08224
(609) 296-3944

Red Bank Recycling & Auto Wreckers
64 Central AveRed Bank,NJ07701
(732) 747-0132

hopes this helps

Last edited:

kennykenny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Kaszuba's is strictly scrap metal now, they haven't dealt with autoparts in at least a few years now. It sucks how none of the yards down here really let you in anymore.

invisy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Kaszuba's is strictly scrap metal now, they haven't dealt with autoparts in at least a few years now. It sucks how none of the yards down here really let you in anymore.
yah it sux i'm in Toms River and no place to look and my lil 89 needs some used parts lovein

zukirider21

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
G.I Auto Salvage

its basically the automotive equivalent to a nuclear waste dump (you will need new boots afterwards, you CANT clean that shit lmfao) but theyre pretty big. Bloomfield NJ

Concours Auto Salvage

Awesome people, lots of rangers. West Milford NJ

Camp Auto Wreckers

Pissed off people. Overpriced. Not alot of rangers. Wayne NJ

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
john blewett recycling. i really reccomend you go there and talk to one of the parts people(ask for drew. he helps me when i got there). the parts office lady is a bitch and a half on a good day. she hates me

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals