• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Looking for a Ranger - NOT AN AD!

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
This thread is directly aimed at those members in Middle and South Georgia. If anyone in North Georgia, and possibly Eastern Alabama, would like to chime in feel free to do so.

I will not be acting on this now but in the next year I will be looking to buy a rolling truck (AKA: decent body and chassis but needs motor, transmission). I will be looking for a First Gen preferably Regular cab short bed, but may also go for a long bed if the price is right. The major requirements are Regular cab, 2wd, Decent body (don't care about paint and can replace a rough fender but need good cab and bed), and it'd be nice if the interior was blue. It dosen't even need a clear title for all I care. I can use it to "rebuild" the clean titled parts truck I have.

What I am asking is if you happen to see one sitting in a back yard that's been neglected for a while please let me know where you saw it at so when the time comes I might be able to track it down. For that matter if you happen to have or know someone that has a vehicle matching these criteria and are willing to let it go for a couple hundred once again please let me know. This is not a wanted to buy ad, as I can't buy right now, this is more just sending out a watch request since I don't see any in my daily travels.

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Hey, I know you might not be ready, But while I was searching for my ranger, Knoxville and chattanooga craigslist had quite a few rolling chassis. Even a few with motors that just needed work. Alot of rangers that would have made good projects for less than 600 bucks. Now you said South Georgia, which tells me you "might" venture into florida. Chekc out Ocala4sale.com, jacksonville4sale, tampa4sale orlando4sale, as well as the florida craigslist. rangers down there go for ALOT cheaper than any other state. Floriad is alot of flat open ground and swamp so wheelin is done more by the bigger trucks as a small wheelbase isnt neccessarily needed.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals