• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

got a headlight/trim question

zigzag801

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
didn't really know where to put this. I'm looking into either getting new headlights that gets rid of this trim (me taking it off and covering it with the light) or if someone knows where I can get a black one/one I can paint. I want to get new headlights because the ones I have are crap. So any suggestions would be nice.

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
i got these off ebay and am really happy with them

and if you want the chrome trim piece black you are just going to have to take it off and paint it. ive never seen a black one you can buy

zigzag801

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Those look really nice! But ya I think I'm just gonna get new trim pieces and paint them black gonna be hard to match my new black grill but I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the help

zigzag801

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
alright so I just finished painting my entire front of my truck so it's all a glossy black. I found a couple headlights on Ebay and I want to know what you guys think and if they would work. =)

The Cheap one

Semi-Blacked out

All Black

I've had some bad luck with ebay in the past so I'm always afraid too buy stuff lol. Plus I want my headlights to be legal and not look like they should be on a ricer. hehe

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals