• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Big Cage...

MusicManiac

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
HAHA!! I just saw this ad on the free section of craigslist... Check out this link. Does that honestly sound like one of the stupidest yet most awesome ideas you have ever heard?!?!?

This cage was used to pull friends around the desert behind a truck, you will need two people to lift and a truck you can throw it away, scrap it, it has a bucket seat in it with two seat belts to hold a person in it. Its free and I will delete when its gone. Address is 2111 N. Doran St. Mesa AZ 85203 don't bother to knock or email. Just come get it. It is on the north side of the house out front, just walk through the front yard and grab it. Thanks

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Nice! I gotta try this one.

We welded two bmx bikes and a tow hook to an old dodge dakota hood. Good fun at the dunes and in the snow :D

4x4mike2004

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.squirill
Transmission
Automatic
aww piss its gone

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
We have an old satellite dish, one of the big 6' wide steel ones. I always wanted to build a tube roll cage over it and use it like a giant sled during winter. Thing is, it would get going so fast I'd end up killing myself.

Ever see those "free food, barely eaten." advertisements on there?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals