• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

rausch creek offroad park

Blueranger99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l v6, k&n box filter- this thing sucks... air
Transmission
Manual
has any one in here been to rausch creek offroad park? how are the trails and do you have to be with a group to wheel there? im thinkin bout gettin a membership, and i wanna know if its worth the money. also does any body know of any trails around lebanon county.

Deamers87ford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey your real close to me im in ephrata let me know if you find any where to get ill be down with going along

Blueranger99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey sounds good, ill definately keep you in mind, i added you to my buddy list.

Deamers87ford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
alright my ranger will be lifted after i buy a lift from all truck nationals

carchameleon

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
i'm down there about once a month with my local offroad club (team mudnuts)
we're actually going down this weekend. probably heading down thursday night to wheel friday and saturday and some of sunday.
the park is a lot of fun
let me know when you guys head down

Blueranger99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sounds good. im waitin to get new tires before i go to rausch creek offroad park.

carchameleon

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
my club and i will be down there the weekend of august 22nd. its a RCrocks compitition weekend (comp only on saturday). one of my club's members competes. the rest of us going down that weekend will be wheeling, we watch some of it, but wheel most of the day. let me know if you will be out that weekend.
most of the club is made up of jeeps like mine, varying skill level drivers. i'll have my ranger that weekend. my jeep will be getting a rebuild as soon as i find a place and money to do it.
i'm planning on driving down that thursday night, wheeling friday and saturday and coming home sunday (possibly wheeling some on sunday).

pimtool

OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
Going for my first time this coming up weekend. I cant wait.

Blueranger99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ill have to let yall know.

HOUSE102PROOF

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
my club and i will be down there the weekend of august 22nd. its a RCrocks compitition weekend (comp only on saturday). one of my club's members competes. the rest of us going down that weekend will be wheeling

I'll be going down the weekend of the 22nd myself with a bunch of people. Been to Paragon a million times but this will be my 1st here. Just finnished putting the wreck back together, cant wait to roll her :headbang:

Blueranger99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well i dont think ill be goin anytime soon. im layed off and my boss just got reported to the dept of labor and industry for not payin full rate for prevailin wages, scale work is all our company does. i dont know when ill be back to work and my unemployment just covers the bills, not much extra. my truck needs the clutch slave replaced also.

for the people who have been to rausch creek, what level of trails do you think my truck can handle? i have the tbars cranked with 31 in. retreads- treadwright mtg (almost identicle to goodyear mtrs), and a factory lsd.

carchameleon

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
sorry to hear that blueranger99. there are trails for everyone at rausch, we might have a few stock tj's coming with us this weekend, i'll let you know how they do. there ar lots of trails, some for every skill level/rig level.

house102proof - got your pm i'll look for you, mine's beatup and dark blue on 33's
my cj has been to rausch twice, i went with friends a lot last summer and a couple of times in the winter and rode along, this will be the first time for the ranger down there.

Last edited:

_Kyle_

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
I've heard lots of good things about RC from everybody who has gone there. From the sounds of it, they have lots of trails to suit everyones needs.

carchameleon

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
was a good weekend to be there, i only wheeled on saturday. i dragged my ranger over a lot of stuff, it did better than i thought it would, clutch got angry for a while, but cooled off and is fine. when i get some pics i'll post some. i think my bed is almost ready to fall off, haha, going to have to fix that...

HOUSE102PROOF

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
was a good weekend to be there, i only wheeled on saturday. i dragged my ranger over a lot of stuff, it did better than i thought it would, clutch got angry for a while, but cooled off and is fine. when i get some pics i'll post some. i think my bed is almost ready to fall off, haha, going to have to fix that...

Yeah nice meeting ya, sorry I wasnt more with it when ya came over I had gotten really f..uped the night b4 and was hungover as hell, needed it after Sat if ya know what I mean. Ended up breaking my long arm just below the coil and that took out my d shaft on rock creek. Lucky for me that was the last trail we were hitting for the day. Did the left side of trail 5 if ya have ever seen that hill, its sick!!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals