PDA

View Full Version : International 4x4 Dump

madmax401
11-01-2007, 09:01 PM
I went to buy a d44 canyon ball out of a 68 f250 last night . i bought it ,it's mine.
he also had this big stout international straight axle from an international 4x4 dump truck. i couldnt resist the deal......so i bought it . threw them both in the back of my f250 . there are some numbers casted in the pumkin ,but i cant make them out . right side drop--everything turns---the hubs work. does anybody out there know anything about these rears . i cant get my pix of the rears posted cause i dont have an url. i check the axle identification page and the list everything except internationals. its larger than my 60.

89REDRANGER
11-01-2007, 09:08 PM
That I know of International used Dana/Spicer axles, like the Dana 44 and such. If it's a one ton it may be a Dana 70 or 60. Something like that. Just what I have seen. Don't quote me though. It may be some kind of in-house one ton axle.

madmax401
11-01-2007, 09:19 PM
the sooner i can identify it ---the sooner it's out of my life ,lol. i would say it would be over kill to put in my ranger. would be to much work to swap the tube and covert it to left side. the same problem i having with my other dana 60. sucks to be me.

Sunk
11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
You can usually ID a Dana axle by the cover on the pumpkin. They look kinda like a big "D". Good luck.

madmax401
11-06-2007, 12:13 AM
You can usually ID a Dana axle by the cover on the pumpkin. They look kinda like a big "D". Good luck.

I just found out that its a d 70.
thanx guys
anybody wanna buy it ? right side drop :buttkick: