• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2.9 clutch and slave

fastford04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Boy im not looking forward to this 3 day weekend!! i gotta put a clutch an slave cylinder in my 88 b2! just from looking at the chilton manual im dreading it!! maybe its in my head!! just wondering if anyone had any words of encouragement forme b4 i venture on this quest tomorrow mornin!!??
adam

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Transmission
Manual
well,your in the south,no frigid bone chilling temps to deal with,you got the book and the time.it's just you and your ford.it won't be that bad once you get started and you got trs to fall back on.sure,you may be stiff and sore,but you'll have the satisfaction of having done it yourself as you rip through the gears wheeling it around your home turf.oh,and the money you will save.it's worth it.you can do it.

kunar

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.8l
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
if you need anything, feel free to pm me. i just did mine last weekend, would be happy to help

fastford04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thanks guys

im going out to start on it now so hopefully it will go smoothly ill post more!!

fastford04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
all good boys!!

finished the B2 up bout 3 hours ago everything works great slave an clutch all went in good! good pedal an all thanks for all the help guys!! i couldnt done it with out my father inlaw he helped me set the tranny an trans fer case back in!! so thank you to EVERYONE!!

kunar

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.8l
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
finished the B2 up bout 3 hours ago everything works great slave an clutch all went in good! good pedal an all thanks for all the help guys!! i couldnt done it with out my father inlaw he helped me set the tranny an trans fer case back in!! so thank you to EVERYONE!!
heh, wish mine went that smooth. after i got my fuel issue fixed and test drove it, i realized somethings not right. its all torn apart right now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals