• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2008 B2300

flyhigh_206

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Hey i have an 08 b2300, i've got 45000km on it and im already having some pretty major problems they've had to replace the cd player twice and now my power steering pump has gone! Is anyone else having these problems? Also I'm interested in doing some pretty hefty mods such as installing a transfer case to make it a 4x4 and lifting it has anyone done a 4x4 conversion on a vehicle this new? and if so how difficult and what kind of problems were incountered
thanks Mike

cappin90

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998, 1993
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 460
Transmission
Automatic
sell it and get a one that's already 4wd, converting it would take lots of custom fab work. also sorry to hear about the problems youve been having hopefully your under warrenty

flyhigh_206

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
yeah its still on warrenty. I understand it would take alot of work to make it
4x4 but it would be the most unique. im really looking for that one of a kind yet not a poser truck that never see action lol

Fx4wannabe01

February 2010 OTOTM Winner
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
since it's a 2.3L, I know it's got coilspring suspension up front. and well...your only option is a solid axle.

If you got a 2wd edge/sport or dualsport truck with torsion bars....swapping it to a factory 4x4 is actually cheap and pretty easy to do. $5,000 premium when new, can be done for about $1,000 in your driveway. But again..you dont have the proper suspension on your truck. Completely different frame up there as well.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals