• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

new from fort walton beach

W8S SS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
what up everybody? i used to own a 94 ranger but sold it for my 2000 camaro ss. the ss is maxed out as far as performance so the car cover goes on it and i just picked up a 97 ranger 4.0 4x4 for my daily driver. its got 190 k on the clock but my old ranger had 160 with no problems. theres a few problems i need help addressing. this site is alot bigger than back a few years ago and awesome i might add. some of the problems i face...

4x4 not working- i know the automatic hubs suck so i'll probably go to manuals, hoping thats teh problem

windshield wipers and cruise control not working- the wipers are hard wired now so i'm hoping its a fuse or relay

interior light not always turning off- it didnt work last night when i bought it so i checked the fuse and it was blown. put a 20 amp in there and it only shuts off when it wants too now

i can't find a diagram of my fuse box on my truck or in the haynes manual so is there one online i can print up?

sorry to keep going on and on in my intro so if this is the wrong forum, please move it to a right one haha. thanks for the help fella's!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals