• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need Help!

venom97

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
03-4/5 91-8.5''
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
i've got a 10 month old lab/pitbull that is a great dog for the most part. here lately when she goes out to go to the bathroom she digs hole in the back yard to china! we've had her for 4 months and she's never done this till lately,and its starting to drive me crazy! i know dogs dig,but any of you guys go through this and get it through to them that its not ok. one of the holes she dug she about buried my ranger, looked like i took it through a huge mud puddle. i guess this is more of a rant but jeeez!
heres a picture of the accused!

GUILTY!

Earl43P

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford F250 4WD
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Push-button shock collar, with warning tones.

Best $100 you'll ever spend.

That said, you need to spend time with the dog to make that work properly. Don't just zap the dog every time it misbehaves. Be kind. The dog only wants to make you happy, so reward it when it obeys.

I've got both of mine trained to pee on command. Our Puggle will go so far as to squat and fake a pee, just to get the reward. The Jackshund just gives me a look, meaning "I don't have to go, get over it". He's a piece of work.

MusicManiac

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
Yup, what Earl said. Don't forget to spend time with her. My American bulldog/boxer never dug holes until I had a rough week and only spent a few minutes with him a day and fed him. Then, the end of that week he started digging a few holes here and there out of boredom. Things are back to normal now that I am spending some time with him each day again. They just need a little attention and they will do whatever you ask of them.

venom97

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
03-4/5 91-8.5''
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
like i said she's a great dog! my work burnt down so im at home all day with her,she gets tons of attention! lol she can shake,sit,lay down,fetch and give kisses. i think she just gets tired of being inside all the time,but she's a big baby. if its cold out or raining she wont move off the porch to go potty. rotten thing!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals