View Full Version : Last Minute Bog, This Saturday March 7

03-05-2009, 03:25 AM
I just heard about this monday, should've thought to post sooner. here it goes.

Last Minute Bog
Saturday March 7
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
$5.00 per person
Kids Under 12 Free

$10.00 per truck - Unlimited runs

West on I74 to Exit 71 (Route 78 Canton/Kewanee)
Turn left, Take 1st road to right, (W. Tucker Rd)
Go through the stop sign (crossing Route 78)
Take 1st road to right (950 E Knox Rd)

And that's all I got folks. That's the only official info I have to offer. If you can't tell from the map that's the Elmwood, IL area. I heard there will be a pull out tractor. Me and the B-dos will be there, I am definitely stoked the unlimited run mud pits are starting to pick up around here.

If your truck runs grab your straps and lets get the season started :icon_hornsup:

03-05-2009, 10:38 PM
soo sad i have another 2 months almost before we start boging up here lucky ass holes

03-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Had a blast. Good time, perfect for a first run of the year. Nice bog. It was setup pretty much like the mud drag you'd see at the peat monster bog races, a.k.a. roller coaster bog. One direction through with a pull out tractor with barge rope pulling you out backwards if you get stuck. It was about 2.5 to 3 truck widths wide. The right hand side looked gnarly but stuck very few. The left hand side was impassable with any truck under 40's. Awesome people and an awesome time. There was a real good showing of trucks, well over a dozen. They kept things moving along quickly- no one was stuck for very long. And the owner Jay kept everyone very entertained one of his five whips at any given time. If you didn't make it out this time you definitely need to try and make it out next time.

A little flip book of my day.

Ready to rock.

The left side.

Owner of the pit, Jay, on one of his many whips.

A mullet.

That'll do pig; that'll do.

Headed home.

03-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Nice pics. Probably should have went if I had time to get a couple of things done on my 'Yota. Hope the cage works out for you!

Bray D
03-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Looks like a good time. Glad you made it back without any (reported) breakage.

First bog of the year, its official, Spring is upon us