• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

some new mods to both the splash an 4x4...sound clip/pics

Destroyer000

January 2009 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0. 4.0 Supercharged
Transmission
Manual
lately ive been doing quite a few mods to both trucks...

On the splash i picked up a tonneau cover, built my own alum intake, Stainless exhaust with a modified cherry bomb. chrome speed grill that is going to be powder coated black along with some diamond plate side steps i made shaved the 3rd brake light lowered it about 5 inches in the back still have to cut an inch in the front coils.. added a hurst shift knob still need a bit more attention but with winter coming quickly this project is going to slow down an the sled is going to get built lol

sound clip of the exhuast.. heat shield is rattling an its in desperate need of a tune up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbirrcC2DqM

The 4x4 has been getting some attention as well.. I recently bedlined the rockers bumpers an flares. bought some new mud tires for winter an added some carbon fiber to the center caps. added a explorer bezel with dual fog lamp switches a hand made fiberglass center console an changed the interior guage lighting to blue leds. I also just had the polished billet grill powder coated black an added some procomp explorer 5 inch driving lights in the 4x4 valance due to breaking the old ones.

another sound clip of the 4.0 with a cherry bomb an dual pipes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KDScYiYHjI

Let me know what you think..

michowski

Reaction score
Not to bad. Sounds half way decent. Sorta got the feeling of hearing a ricer down the street at the end and the beginning sounded like a strong engine.

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
sounds good at low rpm....but the lack of cylinders comes out when you rev it :idiot:

overall not bad though.

Destroyer000

January 2009 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0. 4.0 Supercharged
Transmission
Manual
haha ya it happens.. watch ya gonna do.. should be an alright truck for summer save a bit on fuel .... then next winter a 2.3t swap..

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
nice. take pics!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals